Looking to Buy a VPS/Cloud - Suggestions required.

I am looking for a VPS or Cloud like storm on demand. Storm on demand doesn't accept paypal which is causing problem. Else, i would have purchased it.

I looked Hostgator managed VPS that costs $50 a month. My site receives around 3000 UV a day so which would be best option ? Budget should be around 50 bucks a month.

Do you need control panel such as cpanel?
    █ | Budget& Nice Hosting
    █ Offering affordable and reliable web hosting
    █ Follow Us on Twitter!

You are looking for windows or linux VPS?|Virtual Private Servers|Dedicated Servers|
    Managed Hosting Solution|24/7/365 Support
    Datacentar and servers location: Holland, Europe

For any type of system, please see They are able to fit your needs by making a custom plan for you. They use Dual Quad Core CPU and high performance servers.

There plans are sure to suit you at the lowest price.

Linux VPS with Cpanel !

Your budget looks reasonable. But what is the specification you actually looking for?
    Without requirement stated here, WHT members are hard to advice you. :: Cloud Hosting Reliable Xen VPS :: Serving Customer From More Than 40 Countries.
    Hosting Services Available in the USA ● Germany ● Malaysia ● Singapore and Hong Kong

New Jersey
    What I can gather from your post you need a VPS that can handel 3000UV a day, be managed, and for that reason also probably require cPanel and the OS doesn't matter.

I don't think a cloud is really necessary for this although it would be nice I'm sure, I just don't think the budget would be there. Realistically a VPS with 1GB of RAM and some burstable for those peak times I think you should be just fine. Generally you would be looking at ~30-40$ for the managed VPS, +10-15$ for the cPanel -- a total of ~45-55$/month. So I think your good on your budget, now you just need to hop on over to the advertising section and see if you can find any to meet your needs
    Last edited by BigScoots-Justin; 03-30-2011 at 02:51 PM. - Experience the Difference, Ride With Us
    Specializing in VPS and Shared Hosting | Free Server Migrations
    Fully Managed | RAID10 Dual Quad Core Systems
    REAL 24/7/365 US Based Support | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee