Reseller or Master Reseller

Hey whats best way to go for someone just starting new to the web hosting business Regular Reseller or Master Reseller?

Thanks

I would advise to start with WHM reseller account and then in future you can upgrade to master reseller, once you get to hold some experience of web hosting trade.

Anyways, welcome to trade and wish you luck.
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanel®
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

I agree to the post above. Start small and grow. There is no instant cash in this world.

Honestly it doesn't matter - if you started with a regular reseller, it would be quite a pain moving over to a master reseller, then a vps, and so-forth.

First off - what's your budget? From there, checkout the offer sections and decide what fits your criteria. Sometimes it's worth those extra few bucks to simply cut out a step while expanding.
    » VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    » HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services

I suppose that for you the cheaper means the better.
    Traditional reseller account should be cheaper. That's why I recommend you get started with reseller account.

start with WHM reseller account and then in future you can upgrade to master reseller

Find a host that offers both resellers and master resellers. Get a reseller and once you start growing, you can upgrade to a master reseller without much issue.
    Sajid Iftekhar - Web Design Portfolio

Go for at least Master so you can sell reseller plans. As a new host, its easier to sell reseller plans then shared plans. I would really recommend you go for Alpha, so you can also sell Master plans. There is much less competition in those areas.
    U.S.A. High Resource allocation global cloud hosting serving 310,000 clients since 2008 | Offering both cPanel & DirectAdmin
    WebsitePlex.com | Instant Activation | Alpha, Master, Reseller & Cloud Hosting
    Recurring Affiliate Program Pays 20% of total revenue for life | 30 Day Trial

i suggest you to get a normal WHM Reseller account ,
    www.selectbackup.com
    Cheap and stable Backup service
    FTP Access/SSH Access/Rsync Technology/Unlimited Bw

Most of the more reputable providers don't offer master reseller due to the problems it creates. If I were you I'd go for a VPS if you want to offer reseller accounts.

Baby steps... start with a standard Reseller account.

Also you may end up skipping Master Reseller hosting and going straight to a VPS/Dedicated server.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

hi

I think you buy first reseller hosting and cheak company services and support and before decision you buy master reseller hosting.
    best wishes.