any experience with leaseweb ?

I am planning to have backup setup with leaseweb
    As I was looking for level3 provider. And I am interested in their. HP servers

what about support during weekends and non working hours. Do they have live chat with support 24/7

how long it takes to replace defective hardware,and how fast is the response to tickets

The two times I had hard drives replaced with leaseweb it was done in under 2 hours, both times it was outside normal business hours.
    Other then that I have not needed to contact their support.
    Very good network and I'm happy with their service so far.
    High Quality Web Hosting from Host Ultra
    Visit us online at www.hostultra.com

1+ for them. Fast network and support improving day by day
    PraHost - 7th Year of Excellence with Stability
    100Mbit, 100Tb & 1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers In NL, DE @ Leaseweb
    Pay via
    Paypal, Skrill, Payza, Webmoney, PerfectMoney and BitCoins

I've been using leaseweb for 3 years. I have 7 server right now and I love them! Fast network and cheap

You wont regret going with Leaseweb. Their support as well as their network is awesome.

I've been with LeaseWeb for four years (almost five years) and it has been, and continues to be, a positive experience. Highly recommended.

I'm using Leaseweb too, It's a top class network is all I want to say.

One year ago I worked for Leaseweb as support engineer (for the LSW REP: RBA), and we were working as hard as possible 24/7.

Answering tickets asap (within 60 minutes usually) and sheduling the work to be done within 4 hours, usually faster.

Ofcourse, the 4 hours fix weren't always possible due to all kinds of things, but most of the time 'we' could solve the issue very fast. It's amazing how some servers are screwed! Luckily, almost every engineer knows how to fix Plesk, CPanel and DirectAdmin. Besides that, every engineer was following the LPI1 course.

I would have no trouble at all hosting my servers at Leaseweb, knowning almost everybody within the organisation (at least, that was 1 year ago, I've seen many new faces since then )

I have never used them but read many nice reviews of them.

i contacted them early yesterday to get a quote for something like 6 or 7 servers but i haven't received any reply from them yet

Tried to contact sales by online chat but no one is available , when should i expect them to be available i think these are business hours now

Quote Originally Posted by houssamfarag View Post
    Tried to contact sales by online chat but no one is available , when should i expect them to be available i think these are business hours now
    Current business hours are 8:30am-5:30pm, CET, Monday through Friday, except legal holidays. Sales office closed for the day about 30 minutes ago. Try again tomorrow.

I can vouch for Leaseweb too, great hardware and great network.
    Even my support requests were replied to in satisfactory times.

Had a problem with windows activation, sent an email and I got kick off RDP about a minute after the email was sent.

Network is pretty good too.

Although some of their low end hardware is really old now and the failure rate could be quite high.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurleung View Post

<SNIP>

Although some of their low end hardware is really old now and the failure rate could be quite high.
    Actually, server failure rate is quite low for this class of servers in our experience , especially when, as in this case, servers are properly maintained in a highly controlled data center environment, carefully monitored for temperature and humidity, with stable filtered power, and properly racked on a continuous, on-going basis. Obviously, low end servers are not designed for mission critical applications, but they are not offered to customers for that purpose. However, for value minded customers with reasonable expectations and service needs, these servers meet client requirements nicely, reliably, and at very good price points with an excellent network.
    Last edited by LeaseWeb; 03-30-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Very good network and I'm happy with their service so far.