ESBhost.com, anyone has experience with them?

Hi all,

About two months ago, I've placed an order to transfer my domain to them, but It didn't complete, they were asking me to contact my current provider to give them some information.

The reason I want to transfer to another registrar because the bad support of my current registrar (they didn't answer any of my tickets). That means I couldn't get any information they required.

ESBHost didn't transfer my domain, so I've opened a support ticket to get refunded. But they didn't reply, it's just 6.69$. After few days, I've opened another ticket, they didn't reply this ticket too.

Till now, I have opened about 6 tickets, they didn't reply any of them at all.

Does this mean I've lost my money for nothing?

Best Regards,
    Giang

/PS: My English is very bad, so just ignore my spelling.

DICHVU.IT: All about SSL.
    BudgetVPS: Where to find the cheapest VPS Offer!

Cant say I have ever heard of them, have you tried giving them a call 503-584-1411, also their chat appears to be online.
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

never heard of them
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

In a customer point of view I wouldn't trust them if they are reluctant to communicate. If they did not do the transfer, they may refund your money or atleast they should communicate with you. But in this case they may need the EPP code or get your domain unlocked. By information are you referring those things? . They could transfer your domain only after they would get those information as they said.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    • Solid Support • Solid Equipment • Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

me too i have proofs too! hope they respond to my request..

* Esbhost.com Paid to lr, but still due on invoice??

I paid my $6.99 due invoice (unlimited hosting) but after I return to merchant account of ESBhost.com it says that I still have $6.99 invoice pending... I message the admin and hoping for response. I hope that they're not scam. I message them (May 12, 2011 - 1 hour from now)I hope they'll answer... And the info was emailed to me that they received my payment, but still I have pending due invoice (which I paid them)

**This my my LR Transaction to them:
    -Email I received from ESBhost.com that they received my payment:
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...ESBhostcom.jpg

- Transacction successful & paid history to ESBhost.com:
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...hargedmylr.jpg
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...fersuccess.jpg

- and still they say I have pending or due invoice not paid
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...yingunpaid.jpg

esbhost.com not yet confirmed scam. But if he didn't reply and solved my problem for 2 days, he's scam and I'll post it here if he didn't solve my problem...

Just give them a call, they will willing to refund your money (It worked for me )

DICHVU.IT: All about SSL.
    BudgetVPS: Where to find the cheapest VPS Offer!

I think you need to do the search for their domain name here and over there and that will help you to find out some of their reviews.
    Till now, I have opened about 6 tickets, they didn't reply any of them at all.
    For this do the search for their social network profiles.
    Do the search for their profile on the forums start for webhostingtalk.com
    WebIntellects - Fully Managed Dedicated and Virtual Private Servers since1999.
    WebhostGIANT - LOW Cost Hosting

esbhost.com solved my problem after 2 hours or so of waiting... He answered my ticket immediately!

He said:

Michael Rogers
    Staff 05/12/2011 03:39
    let me check the account and then we can setup the hosting

LR returns have not been working and no ones LR sites or billing are updating because of this. I am not sure when they will be fixing this. Your hosting has been setup

############################################################
    Thank You for your support
    Michael R ESB Host Inc Admin
    admin@esbhost.com

He's a good person and cobrascript is not a scam! Confirmed! Thank God!

ESBHost - Michael Rogers

Greetings earthlings.. i came here for peace, to tell you guys about esbhost inside out!

Please don't trust someone reviews before testing they product, please don ever trust someone review just because of a late reply and one other things! PLEASE DON"T PUT JUDGE THE PEOPLE WITH YOUR OWN MIND!

I've been with EBSHost quite long until know.. my site is as usual, yeahh sometimes they reply you after 48 hours or so, but that doesn't mean they wont care about your hosting nor domain .. ESBHost or Michael Rogers is the best one ever that i keep on contact if i have problem with my hosting or domain he's the one that helping me from ground zero - he help me a lots!!!! He shows me how it works!

if you guys dont believe it - eshanne.info / flybizhosting.com check em out! these two domains are mine and the few more domains are from there also, if im not mistaken which i currently operated rite now i earn 10 - 11 domains but in a different shape of hosting, but Michael Rogers (ESBhost.com) is my one place to park everytime i logged on to my internet..

For all of you please!!!! Dont accused someone! Don't accused because of the late reply or have to waitin' a few days' for answer, i've been there .. i keep on contact him, and he do have a good reason why did he didn't replied to the ticket!

PLEASE GUYS! KEEP OUT THIS NONSENSE! IF YOU NEED MY HELP OF ESBHOST.COM PLEASE JUST CONTACT DIRECTLY TO ME, eshanne@gmail.com asked me whatever you want!

MICHAEL ROGERS is not a scam!
    ESBHost.com is a genuine hosting PRODUCTS!
    He sells product loyalty for person that knows / runs a business.

STOP! Accusing!
    IM A MALAYSIAN! AND YES I TRUST HIM! AND SO DO YOU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eshanne View Post
    Greetings earthlings.. i came here for peace, to tell you guys about esbhost inside out!

Please don't trust someone reviews before testing they product, please don ever trust someone review just because of a late reply and one other things! PLEASE DON"T PUT JUDGE THE PEOPLE WITH YOUR OWN MIND!

I've been with EBSHost quite long until know.. my site is as usual, yeahh sometimes they reply you after 48 hours or so, but that doesn't mean they wont care about your hosting nor domain .. ESBHost or Michael Rogers is the best one ever that i keep on contact if i have problem with my hosting or domain he's the one that helping me from ground zero - he help me a lots!!!! He shows me how it works!

if you guys dont believe it - eshanne.info / flybizhosting.com check em out! these two domains are mine and the few more domains are from there also, if im not mistaken which i currently operated rite now i earn 10 - 11 domains but in a different shape of hosting, but Michael Rogers (ESBhost.com) is my one place to park everytime i logged on to my internet..

For all of you please!!!! Dont accused someone! Don't accused because of the late reply or have to waitin' a few days' for answer, i've been there .. i keep on contact him, and he do have a good reason why did he didn't replied to the ticket!

PLEASE GUYS! KEEP OUT THIS NONSENSE! IF YOU NEED MY HELP OF ESBHOST.COM PLEASE JUST CONTACT DIRECTLY TO ME, eshanne@gmail.com asked me whatever you want!

MICHAEL ROGERS is not a scam!
    ESBHost.com is a genuine hosting PRODUCTS!
    He sells product loyalty for person that knows / runs a business.

STOP! Accusing!
    IM A MALAYSIAN! AND YES I TRUST HIM! AND SO DO YOU!!!!
    Perhaps maybe they can come to this thread and give us their side of the story, I personally don't trust your comments alone and for being a "1" poster well it says enough for me

Why exactly did you come here to write the above?
    l Dedigeeks • Shared • Wordpress • Dedicated • Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider • Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM • R1Soft Backups • 24/7/365 Support • SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com • Managing Director • Service Superstars

Many things seem off here. You're telling us to email you if we need help with the company? Are you an employee of this company? I could only verify the information of one of those domains. You have Privacy Protection on the second, and also ESBHost.com has Privacy Protection on their WhoIs which is a major red flag when dealing with a "legitimate" hosting business.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeyr View Post
    Many things seem off here. You're telling us to email you if we need help with the company? Are you an employee of this company? I could only verify the information of one of those domains. You have Privacy Protection on the second, and also ESBHost.com has Privacy Protection on their WhoIs which is a major red flag when dealing with a "legitimate" hosting business.
    Im not an employee but if you seeking help of finding a right sources than it is me, im not saying im good at it, but trust me i've seen many of things about ESBHost -

at least esbhost.com didn't ruined my hosting just like the other hosting did that to me.. i've checked about michael rogers and i found nothing's good with him because of the late reply ticket! well as you can see michael is doing is freelance day job too many task to do and many things to catch, he also a human and he do need sometimes to rest as we all do here, so dont wasting your time if you're saying he's a scam or anything stop subscribing to him and go to the other room hosting, choose your hosting provider..

it's not that hard!
    7642 10/07/2011 10/07/2011 $8.99 USD Paid View Invoice
    7562 09/28/2011 10/05/2011 $12.99 USD Paid View Invoice
    7280 08/22/2011 09/05/2011 $12.99 USD Paid View Invoice
    7097 08/04/2011 08/04/2011 $25.99 USD Paid View Invoice
    6893 07/12/2011 07/12/2011 $13.00 USD Paid View Invoice
    6812 07/05/2011 07/05/2011 $12.99 USD Paid
    View Invoice
    6812 03/04/2011 03/04/2011 $12.99 USD Paid
    View Invoice
    6812 02/03/2011 02/03/2011 $12.99 USD Paid
    View Invoice

i've been with esbhost.com for almost a 1/2 year and yet you can say he's a scam? how could you?

Dont talk nonsense! i think you guys need someone that running business 24/7 without sleep! and i do think what you guys need is a robot! so that you will not saying that he's a scam .. am i right?

About support!? He never lacked of looking at mine and he always give me some feedback eventhough i have to wait for 2 days but im ok .. all you need is a patience not an anger! it's only a few dollars and you're scared and talking ****! you know how much $12.99 for me in Malaysia? it's around $40 in here but what the heck im not scared because of the little money, but what i do scared is people jealous..

when doing business what we all need is a patience, the more you wait for them, the more they'll give you priority, try to learn to have some patience.. it's not hard.. if you think it's hard to wait for Mr Michael Rogers feedback, go and find your other hosting..

Suggestion for the buyer;

1. before considering buying a hosting, consider to register as a free member first and open a support ticket, if the person in charge is around ask them many about they product, if the person is still not around, try to email them with your question/quote, if both is not reply within 24 hours try to wait more than that, businesses is all about patience..

2. if you think they do have some fake background, refer to the other hosting - don't ask any just go..

3. review the site before purchasing

4. if you're a survivor and loved to challenge your money with ease, just buy it without asking and submit ticket to them..

5. just wait for the answer and less talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    Perhaps maybe they can come to this thread and give us their side of the story, I personally don't trust your comments alone and for being a "1" poster well it says enough for me

Why exactly did you come here to write the above?
    Hi Sparrow! this is free isn't it? no need to pay anything to talk about anything i want isn't it? so it is legal...

Anyway Sparrow im not saying because of a "1 poster" could win a bunch of things or more, im just saying that accusing people without knowing their background it's a sin, you know what i mean right.. so just cut the crap with the "SIN" things..

anyway why im here, well for a short stories let me tell you this, i'm with ESBHost for almost 1/2 year or so now, i've seen many topics about him saying he's a scam a hacker or a cheater. So this is the time that i have to give my own opinions rather than someone accused him something maybe he didn't do or something that he did in the past.

ESBHost.com is not what you guys think it is, i don't know if you can trust me nor what.. but what i do know is Michael Rogers aint nothing with all that you guys described he's ok for me and he reply all my tickets at once..

i don't know about you guys, but im sorry if i made a terrible path to this thread.. anyway happy hosting to all of you!

Don't gamble your money if you think you can't play in the game

Hi Sparrow! this is free isn't it? no need to pay anything to talk about anything i want isn't it? so it is legal...

Anyway Sparrow im not saying because of a "1 poster" could win a bunch of things or more, im just saying that accusing people without knowing their background it's a sin, you know what i mean right.. so just cut the crap with the "SIN" things..

anyway why im here, well for a short stories let me tell you this, i'm with ESBHost for almost 1/2 year or so now, i've seen many topics about him saying he's a scam a hacker or a cheater. So this is the time that i have to give my own opinions rather than someone accused him something maybe he didn't do or something that he did in the past.

ESBHost.com is not what you guys think it is, i don't know if you can trust me nor what.. but what i do know is Michael Rogers aint nothing with all that you guys described he's ok for me and he reply all my tickets at once..

i don't know about you guys, but im sorry if i made a terrible path to this thread.. anyway happy hosting to all of you!
    In response to your reply, my main reply is due to the fact that you came here to backup the owner stating he is not a scammer and then asking people to contact you via e-mail to answer their queries < sort of seems a little odd > does it not?

Not saying "we" don't trust, it just seemed odd that your first comment here was to basically say the OP is lying and people should trust what you were saying..

So I am sort of on the fence here.
    l Dedigeeks • Shared • Wordpress • Dedicated • Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider • Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM • R1Soft Backups • 24/7/365 Support • SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com • Managing Director • Service Superstars

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    In response to your reply, my main reply is due to the fact that you came here to backup the owner stating he is not a scammer and then asking people to contact you via e-mail to answer their queries < sort of seems a little odd > does it not?

Not saying "we" don't trust, it just seemed odd that your first comment here was to basically say the OP is lying and people should trust what you were saying..

So I am sort of on the fence here.
    yeahh i saw the first post hahha.. anyway i saw this thread and i just can't take it anymore as what almost all the post are the same but what i do know is, i always contact Michael Rogers at ticket area and he always spare sometimes for me to solve an issue between me and the hosting problem, sometimes my payment is due for almost 5 - 7 days but he still ok.. he will change the date and time when i can pay it back sometimes i forgot about the payment but my hosting will always be available without error.

im sorry guys if i was a bit thick about this.. i only want to solve some mysterious post that i keep on reading these few months.. sometimes we didn't know from who is the poster is but as usual people will believe.. it's easy if we try out the product for 2 months or so or maybe contact the superior at the "submit ticket" at esbhost..

Sorry Sparrow if im a lil bit odd for the comment post i recently posted.. yepp! people will accused me working with Michael Rogers ahahaha.. anyway it's ok .. im only a business person, i do business hosting but only for my friends and colleague.. i hope things will get back where it supposed..

anyway happy hosting to all of you guys here..

Change your web hosting into something better if you think that the service is not good enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by wattzy View Post
    Change your web hosting into something better if you think that the service is not good enough for you.
    Totally agreed with you!

i've been with esbhost.com for almost a 1/2 year and yet you can say he's a scam? how could you?

Dont talk nonsense! i think you guys need someone that running business 24/7 without sleep! and i do think what you guys need is a robot! so that you will not saying that he's a scam .. am i right?
    One, maybe you should look at how long I've been here. I've seen everything from shills to legitimate people. Your post was suspicious, so yes I called it out. I don't tell people to email me if they have questions for my host. I've been there 7 years, crushing your 1/2 at your host and still I'm not gonna come here to be the voice of Karina (I feel dirty saying that).

You need to take a step back and remove yourself from the situation emotionally and look at the post from an outsiders point of view. You'll see how odd it comes off. Now, I never said this host was a scam; I didn't accuse him of anything but hiding his domain info which is a bad business move as many people I'm sure will agree.