Pricing & config suggestions: cpu upgrade on solusvm

I currently have an older 4 core vps host box with like 2 vps clients on it. I'm running solusvm (openvz) and 1 of the clients says their site needs more speed.

Their memory is fine and they are not maxing out on that at all, but I was wondering if and how I can upgrade their cpu usage. Currently it's set to this:

CPU Units 1000 (8 - 500000 recommended 1000)
    CPU Cores 4 (1 - 64 recommended 4)
    CPU % 400 (10 - 6400 recommended 400)
    I/O Priority 4 (0 - 7 recommended 4)

Is there anything I can do to make their vps utilize more of the cpu resources on this box when I have 4core (2x 2core cpu's)

Also ....even if I could, how would I price out an upgrade for this that would make sense to the client? more cores even though there aren't anymore cores?

Sorry I'm a little new to this and just need some guidance so I know what to tell the client and so their site actually does run faster.

Yes you just need to allocate them more of the CPU usage if you see you get a recommended init and cores,

CPU Units 1000 (8 - 500000 recommended 1000)
    CPU Cores 4 (1 - 64 recommended 4)
    CPU % 400 (10 - 6400 recommended 400)
    I/O Priority 4 (0 - 7 recommended 4)

You are free to play with these features but be carfull you do not allocate to much to one vps as the other may suffer and also you may not be able to run the main OS on the machine.

Of course you will charge them more as they are using more of you server resorces therefore more amps at the datacentre

You would be best emailing your specs to solusvm staff and asking them to work it out for you and what would be better.
    From previous experiances i have allocated more to one than the other and wasnt able to boot most of my other clients VPS.

Be carefull
    Hope this helped you.
    Cheap and Reliable Reseller And VPS Services!
    Co-Location | VPS | WHM Resellers | Cpanel Accounts | ORDER

Thanks for the info Revhos! Which of these settings would cause the most harm if configured too extreme?

CPU Units, CPU Cores, CPU % or I/O Priority

really i would take your time and recearch and tweak bit by bit i carnt see you doing massive harm only to cook you cpu lol no just be carefull and have some confidence and youlle figure what is the best, As far as harm id say % i wouldnt go giving cores away.
    Cheap and Reliable Reseller And VPS Services!
    Co-Location | VPS | WHM Resellers | Cpanel Accounts | ORDER

cool, thanks!