Discussion Forum Website

Its been awhile since I have posted on this forum so hopefully this is the right section for this topic. I have an idea for a discussion forum website and I have a few questions for anyone interested in helping me out.

I know only a little about web design and I was wondering how hard it would be to make a discussion forum website. I have made a website in the past but it was really basic and I also used tables which I know is not the best thing to do. So I'm wondering if a discussion forum website is difficult to make.

I was also wondering if anyone would know an estimated cost of a discussion forum website if I had a company or individual make me one.

Thanks,

Joe

Forums are pretty straightforward to set up. There are many hosting providers that will even set it up for you and provide support. I would searching around for those that provide the type of forum software you want to use.

Its really easy to set up forums. And there are a lot of free forum softwares too. So, you won't need to spend anything for the software. All you need is a web host. You can get hosting for about $5-$10 per month. Your host might help you with setting up the forum.
    Sajid Iftekhar - Web Design Portfolio

You can easily install any forum script and customize it according to your preferences. There are many scripts like phpbb and vbulletin. I personally prefer Vbulletin over other.

There is no need to do hard work to design a forum website. If you purchase a hosting plan then you will get free forum script or software in your control panel. You have to just install it and edit according your requirement.