How to sell website ?

Hello,
    By reason less time to give care my site so I want to sell my website <<snipped>>
    who can help me for finding websites to advertise my website for sale?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 03-31-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hoangvu View Post
    Hello,
    By reason less time to give care my site so I want to sell my website <<snipped>>
    Thanks.
    I don't know about selling your whole website because some people might be interested in buying you domain name only. Unless you find a client that wants to buy your website as if because he has the same ideas as you. Not to put your hopes down but it almost never happens.

That being said, you could put your domain name up for auctions on GoDaddy.com. The most popular website to sell your domain name on is Sedo.com. Basically you tell them that you wish to sell your domain name. They will put it up for auction and the highest bid wins (cross your fingers to get a high bidding auction) your domain name.

You will most probably have to give GoDaddy or Sedo a little cute but nothing to big.

I hope I answered your question, if not, feel free to ask any question you wish.
    Last edited by writespeak; 04-03-2011 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Removed domain from quoted part
    MetaSEO - 1.855.METASEO (638.2736)
    Internet Marketing Services - Search Engine Optimization
    ASK A SEO QUESTION - Our SEO Gurus answer all your SEO questions.

Hello,
    I want to sell script and data (include domain if someone want to buy it)
    Thanks for your help.

Hello,
    I want to sell script and data (include domain if someone want to buy it)
    Thanks for your help.
    I doubt someone would like to buy the site as is but they will probably want to buy the domain name. Once you sell the domain name, the buyer has authority on everything including the script, data, content, design. Unless you sign a contract which states that you would like him to delete all of your content.

So follow the procedures that I offered above if you wish to get rid of your domain name. It is your best shot to getting some money out of your website because finding someone to sell your website as is, is very hard. Someone might be interested in the domain name only to make a new website and will not want to pay extra because you are selling them a website with content and design on it. However it is possible but extremely hard to find.
    MetaSEO - 1.855.METASEO (638.2736)
    Internet Marketing Services - Search Engine Optimization
    ASK A SEO QUESTION - Our SEO Gurus answer all your SEO questions.

Put it on flippa.com

There are many forums and website and communities which allow you to sell your own website, you can also list your website with your offer. Selling websites become easier nowadays. Just search in google and get those forums website and list your domain today.

Thank you very much for tips I will sharing.

You can sell your website on any forum which is related to webmaster like this. Post your website url in buy and sell forums and wait for suitable response.

You can sell your website at websitebroker besides it DP forum, V7n forum have separate section for buy and sell websites. You can list your website there.

In my opinion that is better to tell potential buyer about possible and exiting ways how he or she can earn on the web site.
    That might help to negotiate for the best price for you.
    WebIntellects - Fully Managed Dedicated and Virtual Private Servers since1999.
    WebhostGIANT - LOW Cost Hosting

Hello,
    Thanks.
    You can also sell your site on WHT Forum(maybe in offer section) or websiteaquire(free) or flippa(paid)
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company

I am selling sites of my clients and what I'm doing is just list it on a forum with an advertisement section or if you want you can try flippa but you need to pay there before you list your site.

Flippa.com or bargaining on the forums

thank for your info

yeh i ve used flippa and it works very well for me, althought their support can be better!

Quote Originally Posted by itsandreas View Post
    yeh i ve used flippa and it works very well for me, althought their support can be better!
    FLIPPA HEARD THIS NAME FOR FIRST TIME PLEASE WRITE YOUR REVIEW IN DETAILS AFTER SELLING YOUR WEBSITE I WANT TO HAVE A LOOK ON THAT