Question suggestion for file server?

hi, i am looking for a dedicated for a file server. here is the priority list that what i am looking for... an suggestion, any idea (related to site, or server or anything) is appreciated.

Bandwidth (this is the most important one, i would prefer an unmetered one, like ovh has "low priority on transit" is not a big issue for me, and i can pay for extra BW if its necessary)
    Storage (this is the second one, since it is going to be a file server,more the merrier)
    Speed (100 mbps is the minimum ofc, Gigabit would be prefered ofc, and again, can pay for extra speed if thats the case)

Personal* i may use the server for a little bit torrenting (personal) so if they allow it, that would be definitely the choice, but if they dont, its not a biggie either.

i used to have an OVH server, which was perfect (the storage one) but now the reseller is out of business.... i found santrex but after research it seems they are awful. tried keyweb long time ago, it seems they shut down the server for even "high" (which is low for me) bw usage....

and the most important one, i live in Turkey, so ovh is not selling to me...

any suggestions? or any resellers who read this?

Since you have dealt with OVH in the past, why don't you sign up with another reseller?
    Are you looking for the same price range as them also?
    www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands with DAILY support, also on weekends
    DDOS Protected network - 100% Money Back if it doesn't work for you
    Streaming / IPTV allowed | Up to 10 Gbit ports | 100% Network Uptime

Give us more information on your hardware requirements, the server location and your budget.
    Also, do you need the server managed or unmanaged?

like i said OVH is not selling directly to me, and some "reseller"s i have found are either way too expensive or lack of reliable "vouchers"

so for the others, i dont really care if its managed or unmanaged. but i may need some help from time to time

since it is going to be a file server cpu is not that much important, but i dont want celeron or something like that either.

ram, more the merrier, at least 2gb

hdd, more the merrier, at least 2-3 TB.

i am willing to pay for multiple servers to combine their powers/storage/connection IF they have unlimited transfer between each other.

and if you are/know an OVH reseller i know the exact plan(s) that i want
    Last edited by ares0027; 03-29-2011 at 02:46 PM. Reason: correction

Depending on your location, you might be able to order directly from OVH. They recently opened sales to Ireland/US/Canada through http://ovh.ie and http://kimsufi.ie

Quote Originally Posted by cedricd View Post
    Depending on your location, you might be able to order directly from OVH. They recently opened sales to Ireland/US/Canada through http://ovh.ie and http://kimsufi.ie
    but i am living in Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by ares0027 View Post
    but i am living in Turkey
    Darn! I was looking at OVH too and found out they just opened to new locations recently and I thought you might have had the same case. Good luck with your search!

Quote Originally Posted by cedricd View Post
    Darn! I was looking at OVH too and found out they just opened to new locations recently and I thought you might have had the same case. Good luck with your search!
    thanks, i will need it