need dedicated servers with 100 ips in various states of USA

Hi,

I have a online business for which I need USA proxies in huge number..I dont want to buy the shared proxies..so I want to rent a dedicated server and buy additional IP addresses and host them on server..I need someone who can do this job for me..and I am looking to setup in 15 states of usa..

I want to start his job asap..looking for a long term relationship..so anybody who is interested pls contact me..

Regards
    sirisolutions

While there are many hosts that will not do this there are a few that will. The biggest issue is your allocation size and utilization. Are you planning to use at least half of these IPs to start? Will you be sending any bulk or unsolicited email from the server?
    Matt Kelly
    WCiT.net
    Managed and Unmanaged
    Budget VPS, Cloud and Colocation

Hi,

I wont use them for spamming or anything..I need them for online data entry business..especially insurance forms..

Well again, it is certainly achievable. You just need to find a host that will accommodate your request. This forum does not allow us to solicit your business so you would need to contact hosts directly. Hosts also can not even PM you or email until you reach 5 or 10 posts.
    Matt Kelly
    WCiT.net
    Managed and Unmanaged
    Budget VPS, Cloud and Colocation

Hi,

That is where I am having trouble..I am not able to get hands on some decent ones..I am desperate for some help here..

I need suggestions regarding providers who can do this for me..

Good luck... with the IPv4 pool pretty much gone you're going to have one hell of a time justifying all of those IP addresses with any reputable data center.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Good luck... with the IPv4 pool pretty much gone you're going to have one hell of a time justifying all of those IP addresses with any reputable data center.
    Exactly, ARIN is cracking the whip on everyone. OP, to give you an example of how valuable IP Space is, Microsoft is paying Nortel $11.25 per IP.

What type of budget do you have? If you're ready to pay premium on this you have a chance.
    24Shells in Business Since 2003 - AS55081
    Dedicated Servers, Linux VPS Hosting, Windows VPS Hosting
    @24Shells - 24shells.net

got a link to the $11.25 per ip ?

Quote Originally Posted by GCM View Post
    Exactly, ARIN is cracking the whip on everyone. OP, to give you an example of how valuable IP Space is, Microsoft is paying Nortel $11.25 per IP.

Check any of the news for Nortel sells Ips to microsoft and you'll see 666,000-and-change IPs sold for $7,5 million

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhouse View Post
    got a link to the $11.25 per ip ?
    Quote Originally Posted by cresci View Post
    Check any of the news for Nortel sells Ips to microsoft and you'll see 666,000-and-change IPs sold for $7,5 million
    Sure do, it's toward the middle.

http://blogs.forbes.com/parmyolson/2...oogle-firefox/

Quote Originally Posted by datadaily View Post
    Hi,

I wont use them for spamming or anything..I need them for online data entry business..especially insurance forms..
    So basically you need 100 IPs from various States in the USA so you can submit bogus data to insurance leads programs and make money?

From what you posted your use of the IPs is not "justified."
    Dallas Colocation by Incero, 8 years and counting!
    e: sales(at)incero(dot)com 855.217.COLO (2656)
    Colocation & Enterprise Servers, SATA/SAS/SSD, secure IPMI/KVM remote control, 100% U.S.A. Based Staff
    SSAE 16, SAS70, Redundant Power & Network, Fully Diverse Fiber

I think you will have problems with finding hosts who will provide these services to you. I wouldn't - don't know abut others...
    Professional Streaming services - http://www.tulix.com - info at tulix.com
    Double optimized - AS36820) network, best for live streaming/VoIP/gaming
    The best quality network - AS7219