* Memory: 2GB DDR SDRAM
* HD1 & HD2: 250GB 7200RPM SATA / 8MB Cache
* CentOS 5 (+32 Bit) installed
* Bandwidth: 6000GB Monthly Transfer (3000 in + 3000 out)
* Monthly Fee: $149/mon with $0 Setup Fee
* Add Windows for only $20
* Go Fully Managed with cPanel/WHM for only $20 more per month!
I might have a preference in EU area, but US with good connectivity is enough.
budget more or less 200$ per month, but I'll prefer start with a vps "to know who is my neighbour"
specs about these
Xeon 3450 4 x 2.66GHz +HT
2 x 500GB
4 IPs (migh need nore for SSLs)
4GB ( if 8GB DDR3 ECC could be better)
10,000GB bandwidth (I don't think I'll need that much)
Cpanel and managed support (---->MOST IMPORTANT)
yeah that's nice with 8gb ram (ddr2 or ddr3? ecc or non-ecc?)
anyway my previous one was well known, with multiple location, proactive, Lv3 tech and bla bla bla and turned out that I was spending more time sending tickets to fix a normal use of the server than selling or promoting. Luckly I didn't put any production website on the vps