Thread: Pre-virtualized

Pre-virtualized

Hi folks do anyone know of a company that sells dedicated servers that are already pre virtualized,not talkihng about that they sell vps but a dedicated sliced in vps's ready for you to sell-?

Also if anybody knows of a company that can do virtualization by just paying their managed service please let me know

A number of managed dedicated server providers should be able to do this for you as a custom setup if you contact them. I would imagine this is something not too commonly listed on a website.

You may also look at getting an unmanaged server, and hiring an external systems administration/management company to handle the setup and regular maintenance of virtualized infrastructure for you.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

You may want to hire an external administrator since probably you are asking for this to avoid the setup, but you still will need to maintain it, I'm not sure if you have the knowledge to do it, I don't know about any company offering dedicated server that does cover that kind of management too.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Most enterprise hosting companies will offer a virtualization/private cloud solution as well as management if needed. The solution would be ready to sell VPS' to your potential clients.

Why not just resell VPSs?
    VPSforMe.com - OpenVZ Virtualization with SolusVM Control Panel on High Quality Servers.
    VPSforMe.com - Inexpensive VPSs with great features.
    VPSforMe.com - 24/7 Ticket Support with FAST Replies
    VPSforMe.com - CEO Jackson H - [email protected]

Thanks 4 reading ,first some of you talk about of an external manager why you dont make any recommendations,2nd some talk about enterprise hosting companies and dont make any recommendations or give at least a single bite of the pie ,and third some may defy my knowledge that on the field of hosting is related ,not justifying myself but dont think no one knows all but I say related because I at some point know virtualizing is easier than partitioning a pc ,ssh honestly man I never used it but once I did I felt it was pretty nice and needs some studying too so you can do what you have in ur mind with it,well what can I say I defend myself like Jane in the jungle,better if you bring Tarzan along :-)

I know of a few that would install something like hyper-v or ESXi on there and let you do the rest.
    Something awesome
    coming soon....

is it hyper-v dat com?
    esxi dat com?

Quote Originally Posted by grizzled View Post
    is it hyper-v dat com?
    esxi dat com?
    Microsoft Hyper-V Server and VMware ESXi
    GG Web Hosting
    Backup, Digital (SSL) Certificates, Domains, Hosting, Privacy Policy, Software
    S/W: Peel Ads, Softaculous, WHMCS Addons (Abuse Mon., Affiliate Peel Ads, Client Stat., Ord. Prevention, Ord. Stat., Softaculous NOC, Sys. Cleanup)
    Authorized Reseller Program

I would stick to this since its free
    vmware*com/products/vsphere-hypervisor/overview.html
    thanks james
    does it have a tutorial?
    does it work better without a panel installed?
    Last edited by grizzled; 03-29-2011 at 02:12 PM.

esxi has a remote panel for managing the vms.
    Something awesome
    coming soon....

thats what Im going to download now my choice is ESXi 4.1 Update 1