Very pleased with my time renting a dedicated server from incero.com

For the past three month I have rented a "Core i7 budget special" from incero.com and it has been such a wonderful experience for me I wanted to share it somewhere. I hope this is the appropriate forum.

At this time I am a former customer, but I want people to know about the caring attentive individualized attention that Incero LLC gave to my server needs.

I'll be honest, the first thing that I looked for with a server was high technical specifications at low cost. At the time incero could not be beat (had the lowest price). After talking with Gordon from incero.com I was amazed at the attention, care and expertise.

I wanted a server ASAP.

The operating system of my choice had been installed and the server was ready to go within a day.

I felt a sense of trust that I had such a powerful piece of technology, with an unmetered connection and even a KVM over IP card connected.

Immediately I merged my online community to be based off this server and the server performed like a champ. In the three months of renting the server there were never any failures.

When my needs changed and I required upgrades Incero was there and responsive... tailoring to my needs in a refreshing way I did not expect.

Eventually I canceled my server because of all the unused capacity and transferring my small online community to another administrator.

There are many things I have not included here: ways Incero has gone above and beyond what I could have expected or asked for... but I will save you some time and sum up the bottom line for Incero in the next paragraph.

-----SUMMARY-----

If you are looking for a managed or unmanaged Dedicated server with the latest specifications and features and individualized attention by a company that loves working with customers Incero LLC is a wonderful place to go.

(I am in no way affiliated with Incero, I am not a customer, and in no way will I benefit from this post except by knowing I shared my positive hosting experience about a hosting company)

~odielag

Please provide your domain hosted in your dedicated server.

You can use http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=7362959 to report.
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net providing services and support 24/7 since 2001.

I don't think he can provide that info, he 'canceled' the server.

Thanks for the kind review Odielag! Please report your domain to the moderator above, or send them a screenshot of invoices. I believe your domain still pings to the server (having just cancelled, the server will remain online until the end of the billing period).

It has been a pleasure serving you.

*EDIT* I've sent payment confirmations to the moderator of this forum for confirmation.
    Incero's Enterprise Servers - Dallas, NYC, & Seattle Colocation
    e: sales(at)incero(dot)com 855.217.COLO (2656)
    Enterprise Servers, SATA/SAS/SSD, secure IPMI/KVM remote control, 100% U.S.A. Based Staff
    SSAE 16, SAS70, Redundant Power & Network, Fully Diverse Fiber

Quote Originally Posted by gordonrp View Post
    *EDIT* I've sent payment confirmations to the moderator of this forum for confirmation.
    Confirmed.

Thank you.
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net providing services and support 24/7 since 2001.

Good job Gordon

Turns out, they're still the best.

I went back to needing a dedicated server and after looking at the options again, I had to go with Incero.com

The closest offers didn't have unlimited bandwidth or kvm/ip... not to mention the service of incero is amazing... turns out I'm a loyal customer.

If anyone is looking for a dedicated hosting provider I highly recommend Incero

Glad to have you back, thanks for your continued business and the review!
    Incero's Enterprise Servers - Dallas, NYC, & Seattle Colocation
    e: sales(at)incero(dot)com 855.217.COLO (2656)
    Enterprise Servers, SATA/SAS/SSD, secure IPMI/KVM remote control, 100% U.S.A. Based Staff
    SSAE 16, SAS70, Redundant Power & Network, Fully Diverse Fiber

9. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!