Hosting related to SEO

Hello, i need an advise from expert

my site- Webshop located in Europe, however i am hosting in usa.
    we targeting customers worldwide.

at the moment i want to try another hosting company, they are in Europe or UK.

someone said that its better to host in USA if i want to be indexed better in google.com.

Can someone put real details, since i am confused.

thank you
    Alex

Your hosting needs to be closest to your end users.

What are your requirements?
    Hydro Host Affordable UK Web Hosting - cPanel
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Domain Name Registration - Affiliate Program
    www.hydro-host.net

Yes, The server location of your host does affect the overall performance of your site when it comes to search engine optimization. As some of the search engine results are filtered by the geographical location of the host.

If you're targeting visitors from your country only, you should go with a provider located in your country. However, if you're targeting visitors worldwide, then you should go with a host located in the U.S. for the best overall performance for your visitors.
    HOSTLEET.COM, LLC - Elite Website Hosting Since 2008!
    Fast Reliable Affordable Secure Friendly & Courteous
    RISK-FREE Money Back Guarantee PCI-Compliant Checkout
    U.S.A Based & Operated Read Through Our Most F.A.Q's!

It depends a bit on the Worldwide. Lots of sites basically target the developed countries, most of which are in Europe and the US. Often, with time, one of the areas will prove more profitable, so hosting there will make more sense. Until then, it is likely that hosting in either US or Europe will be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankJackson View Post
    Yes, The server location of your host does affect the overall performance of your site when it comes to search engine optimization. As some of the search engine results are filtered by the geographical location of the host.
    I wouldn't personally agree. Considering the majority of sites are hosted in the US it wouldn't make sense for Google to change the results based on server location.
    Zomex ~ Templates & services for web hosting resellers since 2009!
    #1 Responsive whmcs templates | WHMCS | Wordpress | HTML5 | Settings area
    █ Hire us for responsive whmcs integration - enhance your website using the new "Six" template!

This is possible that web hosting server can affect the overall ranking to your site.Some search engines target only Geographical location.