Which seo channels do help to increase serp?

I am familiar with all seo channels such as

1. Directory submission
    2. social bookmarking
    3. Article submission
    4. Forum posting
    5. Q&A
    6. Comment posting
    7. Twitter promotion and more.

I am using dofollow forums and blogs but there is not no benefits of it still now.

So, can you share your experience regarding increasing serp, rather than mention seo channels that may help me?
      0 Not allowed!

Your methods seem to be efficient and workable but one thing left unmentioned is the time factor and that even after adding so many links to your website, some degree of patience would be demanded, especially if your targeted niches are so competitive which are filled with thousands of domains and sites, powered by many one way links online.

Webmasters are using a variety of names like their sites are in Sandbox, some temporary ranking filters or facing rankings drops or even dances and usually these events happen to the websites which are newly launched and targeting very hot terms. Some weeks and months of work combined with patience need to be gone before results are gained.
      0 Not allowed!

You need to make quality and relevant links for your website and have some patience, certainly you got the ranking. If you want exact solution Pm me your website's URL and keywords. I'll suggest you the best method according to your need.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks to all for your useful replies. I did not use Facebook and Youtube still now for promotion. Can it help me to rank high in SERP.
      0 Not allowed!

I suppose all mentored above is correct and can be used for that purpose. Just in any case you need to understand that if there is very commutatively niche you will need to spend a lot of time and put more efforts.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nancysmith View Post
    Thanks to all for your useful replies. I did not use Facebook and Youtube still now for promotion. Can it help me to rank high in SERP.
    Facebook and Youtube might be helpful for getting targeted audience in means on type-ins, click thrus but I don't think they are gonna help you rank high in search engines.
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers
      0 Not allowed!

also you can use video marketing for promotion. use youtube channel for this purpose. you will get lots of benefits.
      0 Not allowed!

Mostly will be help for serp's

social bookmarking
    article marketing and
    Q&A.
      0 Not allowed!

try articles submission in social networks blog and make many friends but targeted so that they get interest to visit your website for must
      0 Not allowed!

Spend much time on onpage optimization, contents adding, internal link building, structure optimization, and keywords layout etc.
      0 Not allowed!

Actually, all items you listed can affect your SERP. However, for more faster site SERP, you must improve your site content as well. Do a unique and quality site content to invite visitors to view your site. Through this way, you can gain more traffic which is a very big help in making your site more visible online.
      0 Not allowed!

Aniqa, Thanks for your suggestion.
      0 Not allowed!

If you would like to increase SERP, get most quality backlink which you get from Press release, Article submission, Blog post and forum posting but try to get most relevant backlink.
      0 Not allowed!

I don't know why you did not get benefit out of blogs and forums. I have got the maximum boost in SERP from these two avenues quickly. But the only condition is that the blogs and forums should be relevant and to the topic.
      0 Not allowed!

You can also add video marketing there.
    Get your fully customized online store that is easy to manage and generates constant revenue. Discuss your eCommerce project with us.
      0 Not allowed!

The best way to build a strong presence in the search engines is to build a quality site. Use proper optimization techniques, social media tactics and viral marketing. Always strive to get links from authority sites in your niche. Most of all, build a great site so people will WANT to link to you.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nancysmith View Post

I am using dofollow forums and blogs but there is not no benefits of it still now.
    How long have you been involved in this process?
      0 Not allowed!

Firstly you should know that it takes some months for getting results according to the competition on keyword you are working for. And the other thing is the quality of backlinks you made for your website using your methods. Note that its better that you make only powerful backlinks for your website using your above methods instead of making thousands of low quality backlinks.
      0 Not allowed!