Hello, I am Jack Halbrook and I work for The Miami NOC.
The Miami NOC is a cloud, dedicated server, and colocation provider.
We are looking for multiple individuals who are available for part time, on call or full time technician positions at our Miami datacenters.
We have positions available for Chief Technical Officer, Support Manager, and Support Engineers.
Usual tasks for Support Engineers will include:
* Racking and wiring servers
* Operating System installation (Linux & Windows)
* Cable (ethernet & fiber) runs
* Tape backup swaps
* Interacting directly with customer support requests
* Linux server administration (OS, Apache, MySQL, etc)
Our primary datacenter is CoreSite in Miami though we also have cagespace in Telx.