hosted by liquidweb


Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Dedicated Server : MONHOSTEUR ARE RUINING MY BUSSINES
Reply

Forum Jump

MONHOSTEUR ARE RUINING MY BUSSINES

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Server Subscription
 
Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Thumbs down

MONHOSTEUR ARE RUINING MY BUSSINES


let start fist time i order i amke sure that i contact them with live chat to make sure server are available and the said it available and will be online max 24 hour not including holiday, i pay at 18 feb 2011 and get my server oline at 4 march , even they give me temporary server to backup my data

all i can say dont event 1 month they down my server 2 first time i had issue because activated internet and connection sharing that i configured making it blocked all connection for 2 days srver offline and formated total lost all my files even their tachnician in DC cant login in server lol, but some how server are back online without any data lost and i login like usualy and still ahve my data and then down again with new administrator password and totaly lost my data , they said i ask for it to reisntall ?? yes i ask for reinstall because none of your ppl cant login and fix my server that why i already tell your ppl via chat that he need to backup my file first before reformated it and they said yes but why when server online and seem ok whtout any changing and is in good condition you formated again , and second time server down , they said i modificating something but i sure not doing anything in server, that will be to stupid doing mistake for secontime and always promise me will be fix it soon, 1 hour , 2 hour 24 hour and until now dont know how much day i wait , even all email i send to them and ticket i submit not replied until now , what a good job guys , they ruin my bussines hope they read this and who next want to be their client becarefull !!!!!!!



Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old
Web Hosting Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 295
I assume that english is not your primary language but thanks for providing your great inputs, it will help others while taking decisions :-)

__________________
█ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
█ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

  #3  
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 93
There is another thread that deals with that company :
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1034040

In short :
a) try to charge-back you payment.
b) don't buy from a company you don't thoroughly check first, and as a rule stick to established companies, from Western Europe and US.

Sponsored Links
  #4  
Old
WHT Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Casablanca
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentama View Post
let start fist time i order i amke sure that i contact them with live chat to make sure server are available and the said it available and will be online max 24 hour not including holiday, i pay at 18 feb 2011 and get my server oline at 4 march , even they give me temporary server to backup my data

all i can say dont event 1 month they down my server 2 first time i had issue because activated internet and connection sharing that i configured making it blocked all connection for 2 days srver offline and formated total lost all my files even their tachnician in DC cant login in server lol, but some how server are back online without any data lost and i login like usualy and still ahve my data and then down again with new administrator password and totaly lost my data , they said i ask for it to reisntall ?? yes i ask for reinstall because none of your ppl cant login and fix my server that why i already tell your ppl via chat that he need to backup my file first before reformated it and they said yes but why when server online and seem ok whtout any changing and is in good condition you formated again , and second time server down , they said i modificating something but i sure not doing anything in server, that will be to stupid doing mistake for secontime and always promise me will be fix it soon, 1 hour , 2 hour 24 hour and until now dont know how much day i wait , even all email i send to them and ticket i submit not replied until now , what a good job guys , they ruin my bussines hope they read this and who next want to be their client becarefull !!!!!!!
Hello.

By verifying your order and suspension dates, I think that you were suspended for using CAMFROG on your server. As you may know, CAMFROG is not authorized on our servers. We sent you a warning (7 days before the suspension) + a notification when your server was suspended.

You had to stop using CAMFROG when you received the warning, but you ignored it. One week later, we suspended your server.

If you have another problem and want us to clarify it, please post your tickets numbers or livechat sessions numbers.

  #5  
Old
Web Hosting Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,032
Just out of curiosity where in your terms does it say a client can't use a legal piece of software on their dedicated server?

From the looks of it you suspended him for using a software that uses a decent chunck of bandwidth and you are overselling with "unlimited" bandwidth?

__________________
█ Brian Kearney, Stealthy Hosting Inc. Seattle, WA [AS54931] Skype: StealthyHosting
Budget Dedicated Servers
Remote Hands Colocation

█ Email: Sales(at)StealthyHosting.com Phone: 253-880-1233

  #6  
Old
Web Hosting Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: International
Posts: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyHosting View Post
Just out of curiosity where in your terms does it say a client can't use a legal piece of software on their dedicated server?

From the looks of it you suspended him for using a software that uses a decent chunck of bandwidth and you are overselling with "unlimited" bandwidth?
It looks like they don't have a ToS or AUP at all, all they have is a privacy policy ("confidentiality agreement"). So if this company ever shuts you down for any reason (including non-payment), you can theoretically take them to court. They don't tell you what country's laws apply, but I guess it would be either Moroccan or French.

This is a company I would never consider for myself.

  #7  
Old
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
seem you have many reason after shtudown server because all my support ticket or notification from you are never saying about server suspend or using camfrog as ilegal program
here maybe you need to read again your answer for my latest update ticket about my server

[Ticket ID: 217878] my server down
Senin, 21 Maret, 2011 09:49
Dari:
"Mon Hosteur Technique" <support@monhosteur.com>
Tambahkan Pengirim ke Kontak
Kepada:
"muhammad tabrani" <mtabrani1311@yahoo.co.id>

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting our support.

Hello,
Your server is not suspended and we have no datacenter issues.
It seems that you have modified something on your server and it is now rejecting all connections.

Best regards,
Sandrine,
Mon Hosteur

----------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: #217878
Subjet: my server down
Status: Answered
Ticket URL: http://www.monhosteur.com/membres/vi...878&c=lo7yzBFQ


and this is replied from you
after email above

[Ticket ID: 217878] my server down
Senin, 21 Maret, 2011 11:15
Dari:
"Mon Hosteur Technique" <support@monhosteur.com>
Tambahkan Pengirim ke Kontak
Kepada:
"muhammad tabrani" <mtabrani1311@yahoo.co.id>

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting our support.

We have contacted the datacenter and are waiting for KVM connection to see what is happening directly from your server.

Best regards,
Aymane,
Mon Hosteur

----------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: #217878
Subjet: my server down
Status: Answered
Ticket URL: http://www.monhosteur.com/membres/vi...878&c=lo7yzBFQ
----------------------------------------------

You may verify your ticket status, modify it, add a response by visiting this link : http://www.monhosteur.com/membres/vi...878&c=lo7yzBFQ

Do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need help or have questions. We are available 24/7.

If you need to contact us, please do not reply back to this email. We will not receive your reply. To send us an email, please visit our website and open a ticket.

and most annoying part is i not sleeping waiting their answer for 2 days , very long time to replied and if you cannot handle the problem dont ask your customer to wait

after that none of any notification, any email that i send to you are replied , live support and all contact are reachless


Last edited by zentama; 03-29-2011 at 05:36 PM.
  #8  
Old
WHT Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Casablanca
Posts: 153
Dear Zentama, this ticket was opened before your server suspension, when you have misconfigured your Windows Firewall.
Your server was suspended on 03/22/2011 for using Camfrog.

  #9  
Old
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
It looks like they don't have a ToS or AUP at all, all they have is a privacy policy ("confidentiality agreement"). So if this company ever shuts you down for any reason (including non-payment), you can theoretically take them to court. They don't tell you what country's laws apply, but I guess it would be either Moroccan or French.

This is a company I would never consider for myself.
yes , first time i always before rent dedicate server are TOS but i cant find anything about TOS or any words about camfrog or other content that he write in here to shutdown my server , by the way they start to making this reason after i try to dispute my transaction in paypal before that none of my way to reach contacting them are worked so , its just weird reading his reply to send them ticket number or contacting them via live support if they can't reach before all this time.... helloooo where are u have been and where all my support ticket ,email and all my time waiting for your live support to replied me

  #10  
Old
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmal View Post
Hello.

By verifying your order and suspension dates, I think that you were suspended for using CAMFROG on your server. As you may know, CAMFROG is not authorized on our servers. We sent you a warning (7 days before the suspension) + a notification when your server was suspended.

You had to stop using CAMFROG when you received the warning, but you ignored it. One week later, we suspended your server.

If you have another problem and want us to clarify it, please post your tickets numbers or livechat sessions numbers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmal View Post
Dear Zentama, this ticket was opened before your server suspension, when you have misconfigured your Windows Firewall.
Your server was suspended on 03/22/2011 for using Camfrog.
so let me think my server are suspend 03/22/2011
before that my server down on 03/21/2011
before before that my server was suspend too if i am not wrong a week before 03/22/2011 and you said noticing me about that ?

hmmmmmmmm , where is this suspend noticing and fist time suspend are send or happen , its kinda weird because i cant find that kind of email from your company.
because last time my server down are because of modification of something in server and none about isue of suspending ,
after all , i never active all firewall and disable them for your information , just activating internet and conection sharing service in windows 2008 webedition making my server down for 2 days, wow what incridible support even i request for reinstall in same day for shorting my server downtime they cant fullfill it and reinstall many many hour after i request

  #11  
Old
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
sudenly when i check just now all my support ticket about this problem are now gone in member area but oldest email are still in there just make me more curious about u guys what u going to do ? dont tell me if u suddenly making your TOS appear in your website too

here my screenshoot in member area section
http://i53.tinypic.com/axuh5.jpg

  #12  
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmal View Post
Hello.

By verifying your order and suspension dates, I think that you were suspended for using CAMFROG on your server. As you may know, CAMFROG is not authorized on our servers. We sent you a warning (7 days before the suspension) + a notification when your server was suspended.

You had to stop using CAMFROG when you received the warning, but you ignored it. One week later, we suspended your server.

If you have another problem and want us to clarify it, please post your tickets numbers or livechat sessions numbers.
How can he know if it's not in the TOS/AUP? Oh wait... you don't have these on your site at all.

You are charging 3 (three) times the original monthly price plus setup fee that goes directly to your pocket (since there is no setup fee by the original provider), shouldn't you at least provide all information a user needs to know on your site?

  #13  
Old
WHT Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Casablanca
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by sysadmsrv View Post
How can he know if it's not in the TOS/AUP? Oh wait... you don't have these on your site at all.

You are charging 3 (three) times the original monthly price plus setup fee that goes directly to your pocket (since there is no setup fee by the original provider), shouldn't you at least provide all information a user needs to know on your site?
Really ?! You have not found our TOS/AUP and it means that we have not them at all ?!

How can you imagine that we could have a merchant account with 2Checkout, MoneyBookers and our bank (for direct credit card processing) without having at least TOS on our website?

I explained the problem with that customer : he was using camfrog, and was suspended for that. All other things are OFF TOPIC

  #14  
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmal View Post
Really ?! You have not found our TOS/AUP and it means that we have not them at all ?!

How can you imagine that we could have a merchant account with 2Checkout, MoneyBookers and our bank (for direct credit card processing) without having at least TOS on our website?

I explained the problem with that customer : he was using camfrog, and was suspended for that. All other things are OFF TOPIC
Maybe your TOS/AUP files are located in the same place you keep your GeoTrust EV certificate

On your website all I could find was a broken link.

In order to open account with 2CO, MoneyBookers or even a PayPal you don't need to undergo any serious checks. You don't even need to have a company.

  #15  
Old
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
Your grammar is as helpful as that companies costumer service. This is the second bad review I have heard this week from them. Be careful, and do you research next time.

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This thread is ruining my business! exinant WHT Announcements, Feedback and Questions 10 12-23-2007 08:30 PM
Spammers ruining my server servitium Hosting Security and Technology 6 08-09-2007 06:37 PM
Thank 24hostingnow.com for ruining my life musicmope Web Hosting 13 07-21-2006 03:50 PM
Easyspace is ruining my business jondon Web Hosting 13 12-08-2004 04:49 AM
People ruining other threads adam WHT Announcements, Feedback and Questions 18 12-30-2002 12:40 AM

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Canada to Enforce Anti-Spam Law Starting July 2014 Web Hosting News 2013-12-04 13:16:55


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Postbit Selector

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Login:
Log in with your username and password
Username:
Password:



Forgot Password?
WHT Host Brief Email:

We respect your privacy. We will never sell, rent, or give away your address to any outside party, ever.

Advertisement:
Web Hosting News:
WHT Membership
WHT Membership



 

X

Welcome to WebHostingTalk.com

Create your username to jump into the discussion!

WebHostingTalk.com is the largest, most influentual web hosting community on the Internet. Join us by filling in the form below.


(4 digit year)

Already a member?