Need hosting for questionable blog content.

Hey I'm looking for a host in the U.S. or not that won't make a huge deal of content on a blog that will link to content that is not so legal (note I will not be hosting the content) in other Asia but not illegal in the U.S. or Europe. I had looked at Dreamhost and I think it looks good but anyone know any other options or maybe tell me if Dreamhost is bad.

What is the content? You most likely won't find a host here that will host you, we're not interested in going to jail for your $5.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdie View Post
    What is the content? You most likely won't find a host here that will host you, we're not interested in going to jail for your $5.
    Its not exactly that this is only a temporary measure. As for the content it will just be links to torrent trackers and direct downloads for Japanese anime to a mostly North American and European base. Also I'm not really asking so much as from you gentlemen who do hosting on the forum I'm more asking for hosts that you know of who maybe already host this kind of stuff and just don't check that often.

Also I'd like to add one more thing to this anyone know a tracker friendly host? No I'm not talking small little tracker for our own content, I'm talking The Pirate Bay level hosting. I may just go with PRQ for this.

Make sure to write us when you're in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdie View Post
    Make sure to write us when you're in jail.

You do realize the U.S. does not even prosecute unless it is licensed in the U.S. which it will not be. It's a simple question I was just asking I never said I was going to do anything did I?

Quote Originally Posted by Noko View Post
    You do realize the U.S. does not even prosecute unless it is licensed in the U.S. which it will not be. It's a simple question I was just asking I never said I was going to do anything did I?
    Honestly, just turn back now ... or re-think your entire post.

You can't expect to come to a forum of hardworking individuals who know all-too-well what it's liked to get scammed, ask questions like this and then get defensive...

It's illegal. Regardless of how you want to sugar coat it, it's copyright infringement.

Thanks for the post though. I was just starting to get bored

Quote Originally Posted by Mekhu View Post
    Honestly, just turn back now ... or re-think your entire post.

You can't expect to come to a forum of hardworking individuals who know all-too-well what it's liked to get scammed, ask questions like this and then get defensive...

It's illegal. Regardless of how you want to sugar coat it, it's copyright infringement.

Thanks for the post though. I was just starting to get bored
    Just like I said before I had not planned to do anything at all. I'm just asking for info. What has you guys so mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Noko View Post
    Just like I said before I had not planned to do anything at all. I'm just asking for info. What has you guys so mad.
    We're not mad. We're just not stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekhu View Post
    We're not mad. We're just not stupid.
    Could have fooled me on that.

You're going to be hard pressed to find a US-based provider that will host this content, and honestly I'd be very wary of a US-based host that would allow it.