PHP Live Support

Hi,

As anyone ever heard of PHP Live Support?

I purchased a license with them about 2-3 years ago, after attempting to constantly contact them. They stated something about ownership changes and things, and I never got my license/files for what I have purchased.

I spent about $90 on it, and I still have not received anything yet. Their website looks different now - more official, but prices have increased as well.

I tried contacting them via email a few days ago, and I still have not received a response from them. I do not want to have been scammed for $90.

Does anybody have any experiences or heard anything about PHP Live Support?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KSC168 View Post
    Hi,

As anyone ever heard of PHP Live Support?

I purchased a license with them about 2-3 years ago, after attempting to constantly contact them. They stated something about ownership changes and things, and I never got my license/files for what I have purchased.

I spent about $90 on it, and I still have not received anything yet. Their website looks different now - more official, but prices have increased as well.

I tried contacting them via email a few days ago, and I still have not received a response from them. I do not want to have been scammed for $90.

Does anybody have any experiences or heard anything about PHP Live Support?

Thanks!
    Ditched the software myself. However when they got "hacked" (whole fiasco) they were to locate my account that wasn't in their backup through our Credit Card number and we were able to grab the files.

Recently, they've been sending out a 60% off discount off their new version to legacy clients.

Best of Luck. Have you tried speaking to them on Live Chat during the week out of curiosity?

Oh, yes, I do remember them getting "hacked." They got hacked a little after I had already purchased a license for about $90. This made me extremely angry, constantly trying to file disputes with them/find out what's going on.

And to answer your question, no I have not attempted that yet. Every time I check their website, live support chat is offline. This angers me a lot.

Maybe I can show them my credit card payment on my statement? They won't happen to have my invoice kept on file or was that part of the hacking?

Also, do you use PHP Live Support?

Quote Originally Posted by KSC168 View Post
    Maybe I can show them my credit card payment on my statement? They won't happen to have my invoice kept on file or was that part of the hacking?

Also, do you use PHP Live Support?
    Not sure what their current procedure for restoring legacy account since this was after they recovered (2009/2011) I'm guessing. The last time I spoke to someone there was via live chat about a month ago.

Correct, we did use it at one point in time.

They reply to support email so just sent email to them. I contact to them on last week.
    TK Rustelekom LLC Dedicated server since 2002, RIPE NCC member, LIR

We used to use PHP Live Support, for many years actually. Lately we switched to a hosted solution, WebsiteAlive, and it is much better. The new version of PHP Live Support is better than it was before but still lacking a lot of modern features.