Thread: jawshost

jawshost

I have been really worked over by jawshost with deletion of files and much more... any other jawshost clients like to add??
    this guy is a real winner.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...2#post15986763

Jeff
      0 Not allowed!

@Jeff, that sounds real bad, your own host moving your clients account without permission

Wish someone from jawhost could come here and say it was a joke
    StableHost.com - Home to over 23,000 websites.
    Contact us: 866.945.6952
    Offering: 24/7/365 Support, Web Builder and Softaculous.
    Read over 100+ reviews about us at RateLobby!
      0 Not allowed!

Their domain is for sale so I see no chance of that happening @MrNerd...
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MrNerd View Post
    @Jeff, that sounds real bad, your own host moving your clients account without permission

Wish someone from jawhost could come here and say it was a joke
    Im sure he will be here soon as he has posted his stupid comments on the other posts I made. Its no joke.....

I voice my opinion about his crap service and how he treats people and he makes threats about legal action. par for the course i guess.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jpoke5 View Post
    Im sure he will be here soon as he has posted his stupid comments on the other posts I made. Its no joke.....

I voice my opinion about his crap service and how he treats people and he makes threats about legal action. par for the course i guess.
    So is it safe to say that the owner of Jawhost is just another 14 year old trying to run a web hosting company from their mothers basement? Based on some of the comments I've seen posted by the owner, I cant help but come to any other conclusion.
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Need Business Cards? Click Here
      0 Not allowed!

ok jeff now thats slander

i will be taking you to small claims like i stated and have all the proof

voice wtf you want just remember i warned you on wht and gave you 24 hours

now you will be hearing about this has i can prove that you got a full refund and that your whole account is still on the server which will stay on the server too.

just wait and see you will be hearing about this soon mark my words

you the one who will be sorry about this for slander of deleting account when i stated you to back up and leave

just want and see
      0 Not allowed!

sure, I got a refund but what good is that? What about my lost client and all the time wasted dealing with you and your miss managed services. I spent hours trying to salvage a clients account from your non working server only to find out that the account was lost and deleted by your provider. you call it slander, I call it truth!! Go ahead and take me to court, then I will counter sue for damages. Go ahead and delete my account
    as I have been prepared for disaster for over a year with you and your company that is managed by 14 year old kids. Keep on posting while your at it. It will make my job easier showing people what a dumb **** you are and how you handle clients!!
      0 Not allowed!

@Sparrow-Sean, not sure if it's jawshost.com or sharkshost.com ? maybe Jeff could clear that up.

All those public threats are not looking good for the company
    StableHost.com - Home to over 23,000 websites.
    Contact us: 866.945.6952
    Offering: 24/7/365 Support, Web Builder and Softaculous.
    Read over 100+ reviews about us at RateLobby!
      0 Not allowed!

ok jeff now thats slander

i will be taking you to small claims like i stated and have all the proof

voice wtf you want just remember i warned you on wht and gave you 24 hours

now you will be hearing about this has i can prove that you got a full refund and that your whole account is still on the server which will stay on the server too.

just wait and see you will be hearing about this soon mark my words

you the one who will be sorry about this for slander of deleting account when i stated you to back up and leave

just want and see
    Seriously are you a child, you surely are acting like one

@Jawhost - Your company website is down, the domain is for sale, it did not even last that long from my current research, and you use stupid short abbreviated words such as "WTF" in your posts which really throws out your maturity, if anything was to come from this it would be you the one taken to court not the other way around, infact it really wouldn't stand in court as the evidence stacked up would be highly insufficient.

Do you mind abbreviating on what you mean by "mark my words", if that was taken to court I would surely say you would lose your case if it even got that far.

@Sparrow-Sean, not sure if it's jawshost.com or sharkshost.com ? maybe Jeff could clear that up.

They both are hosted by Liquidweb, once has a valid WHMCS and the other is running off a trial license. Inter-related though?
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee
      0 Not allowed!

It's really worrying looking over the responses made by jawshost.
    Zomex ~ Templates & services for web hosting resellers since 2009!
    #1 Responsive whmcs templates | WHMCS | Wordpress | HTML5 | Settings area
    █ Hire us for responsive whmcs integration - enhance your website using the new "Six" template!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MrNerd View Post

I dont have any info on a domain sale but this guy sure seems to be digging a bigger hole for himself.
      0 Not allowed!

What an idiot. How can you be a business owner and publicly throw stuff like that around.

Next time you sign up for hosting, make sure there aren't a bunch of spelling mistakes on the order form. This site throws up a bunch of red flags for me.
    Sam Barrow - CEO @ SQUIDIX (1-855-SQUIDIX)
    Ask Us About Sponsoring Your Web Site (High Traffic Sites Only)
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Midwestern Web - Web Design & Development Services
      0 Not allowed!

One thread closed is not an invitation to start another. If you're fighting on DP, do so there, don't drag it here to WHT as well, please.
    </thread> x2
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!
      0 Not allowed!