Hybrid View

Thumbs up Website Design Request

Hello Everyone,

Last week I posted that a client of mine was looking for a hosting design that was premade already and for sale. My Client looked at the couple of people that responded and only a couple had actual designs in demo mode. So they have now decided to hire a person/company to design at least 4 pages for a hosting design. There budget is $1300 with a down payment of $250 to start, when they have decided on a layout from the designer they will put another $250 down to complete the job. But proof of work and revisions is import. Balance will be paid at the end of job before files are submitted. They have been burned before and this is as much as they want to put down to start. The design must be coded when done.

Needed clean design with blue, black, and grey as the primary colors. They will be offering the popular hosting services except domain registration for now.

The designer/company MUST have an online portfolio to be considered. An online portfolio is not a bunch of images from imageshack. Please be semi professional and responsive to email requests as this could lead to permanent work for this client on a update basis.

You can pm me or post your portfolios here. Please post link to portfolio or website, not just an intro copy/paste about yourself. They would like to get this job completed as soon as possible, but will wait for quality work.
    Thanks
    <<<"Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.">>>

PM sent with reference and portfolio link.
    Best regards
    Music for Film, TV & Web | Post-Production AV | Graphic & Motion 2D-3D | Web Design

Hi

We are a leading website company based in India.We can do the work for you.I cannot PM you here.

We have well experienced professionals in many Web platforms such as Flash design,flyer design, PHP,ASP.Net, Vb.net,C#.net,menu Flash , HTML , CSS, Photoshop, Web designs , Java scripts, AJAX, Portal developments MY SQL, MS SQL ,MSACCESS etc. We are also in Joomla,Wordpress,Drupal and Magento technologies.

Email me back with details.

penguinwebsoft[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks,
    Penguin Websoft

Hello,

I am interested to take this up. But i am not able to pm you at this time.

Please check our portfolio here: www .bizarredesigns .com /showcase .php (remove space please)

Please feel free to contact me on: priya.bizarredesigns@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you.

I've sent a private message, and I look forward to your response.

Hello,

I'm very interested in this job and I would like to discuss this further with you.

Here's a link to my portfolio:

Web Design Portfolio

I also work allot with WHMCS so I'm able to do the integration:

WHMCS Integration Portfolio

My email address is jack @zomex.com.

Thanks,
    Jack
    Zomex ~ Templates & services for web hosting resellers since 2009!
    #1 Web Hosting Templates for WHMCS Templates | WordPress | HTML | Blesta | Clientexec
    █ Professional WHMCS Services | Installation | Configuration | Integration | Upgrades

I could do this for you. Contact me through ronpixer@gmail.com and I could you some of my work. Portfolio is still in development.