VolumeDrive? Dead Company?

I was interested in buying a VolumeDrive.com Dedicated Servers, but it all says sold out but also "contact us for future offers, other configs and an ETA on new Xeon availability."

So I submitted them an email and asking for any other configs, I also added them on MSN, but they have not actually been online (ever I think).

Its been nearly a week since I submitted my email and I've received no response, I also tried submitting them a PM on these forums but it says their inbox is full.

Their website shows no signs of activity, so does anyone actually have a dedicated with them, and does anyone know a way I can contact them.

I also tried to call them from my Skype, but it rang and they did not pick up.

I think they had a huge sale sometime in the last few weeks, might be really busy with that, but a week is a long time. Maybe try e-mailing them again.

They are no dead as you can see in their Xeon sale topic. I guess there are too busy right now building the servers.

They are active in forum.

I am sure they will see this thread and get to you at least this way

Quote Originally Posted by Atjeu-Damir View Post
    They are active in forum.

I am sure they will see this thread and get to you at least this way
    Hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-Daniel View Post
    I was interested in buying a VolumeDrive.com Dedicated Servers, but it all says sold out but also "contact us for future offers, other configs and an ETA on new Xeon availability."

So I submitted them an email and asking for any other configs, I also added them on MSN, but they have not actually been online (ever I think).

Its been nearly a week since I submitted my email and I've received no response, I also tried submitting them a PM on these forums but it says their inbox is full.

Their website shows no signs of activity, so does anyone actually have a dedicated with them, and does anyone know a way I can contact them.

I also tried to call them from my Skype, but it rang and they did not pick up.

Far from dead. We've been keeping everyone updated in our sales thread and if we've missed a sales inquiry from you a week ago it's because it was probably overlooked with the hundreds of inquiries we've recevied.
    We've purposly left our pm inbox full so everyone stops sending PM's and instead sends
    sales emails which is the proper way to contact us. If you still have unanswered questions, please feel free to send us another sales inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by volumedrive View Post
    Far from dead. We've been keeping everyone updated in our sales thread and if we've missed a sales inquiry from you a week ago it's because it was probably overlooked with the hundreds of inquiries we've recevied.
    We've purposly left our pm inbox full so everyone stops sending PM's and instead sends
    sales emails which is the proper way to contact us. If you still have unanswered questions, please feel free to send us another sales inquiry.

Thanks, I just sent you another email.

Hopefully
    See, it worked

Good luck!

They are far from dead. I have a dedicated and 2 VPS with them. Great service!

Still waiting for a reply for the email

Still waiting for a reply for the email
    We've replied to all inquiries. Perhaps your spam filter is blocking our replies? Please feel free to resend your initial questions.

Quote Originally Posted by volumedrive View Post
    We've replied to all inquiries. Perhaps your spam filter is blocking our replies? Please feel free to resend your initial questions.

I emailed info [at] volumedrive [dot] com. My email is a [at] me [dot] com email.

Perhaps you could come on MSN?
    Last edited by MrLadoodle; 03-26-2011 at 01:47 PM.

Still no reply.