WebbyCart Remote Rsync Backup Double your Quota Promo is still on! Sign up now!
Remote Backup Rsync Service
Give yourself and your client peace of mind with WebbyCart.com RSYNC BACKUP Service. Whether you're backing up 1GB or 100GB, rsync technology gives you the efficiency you need to perform daily remote backup with little resource usage.
This is excellent for Web Resellers*, Using Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Server Owners and even for Shared Hosting Accounts hosted ANYWHERE*. This is an additional service for Web Host to provide for their clients starting only at $4.99 / month!.
Here are the Plans:
Rsync Basic Plan
* 15 GB Disk Space
* $4.99 / month
* $24.95 / 6 months (1 mo. Free)
* $49.90 / 1 year (2 mos. Free)
Rsync Advanced Plan
* 50 GB Disk Space
* $9.99 / month
* $49.95 / 6 months (1 mo. Free)
* $99.90 / 1 year (2 mos. Free)
Rsync Business Plan
* 120 GB Disk Space
* $14.99 / month
* $74.95 / 6 months (1 mo. Free)
* $149.90 / 1 year (2 mos. Free)
Rsync Power Plan
* 250GB Disk Space
* $34.99 / month
* $174.95 / 6 months (1 mo. Free)
* $349.90 / 1 year (2 mos. Free)
Promo : WCDouble - Just sign up for One Year and we will automatically Double your Quota. Just use the promo code "WCDouble" to avail this promo. Promo is valid until further notice.
Our Plan is too large or too small?? - We can create custom plan for you!
* Uses the very efficient Rsync Technology
* Can be set as Daily, Weekly, Monthly or any given time of the day/week.
* Highly configurable, can backup specific directories, users, partition, etc.
* Uses SSH Encryption
* On the fly Compression
* Get Back Online Instantly with Samba Mount
* FTP, SSH and Control Panel Access.
* No Data Transfer Limit
* Free Setup & Custom Configuration
* Instant Activation / Setup
* Web Browser Access to Backup Files / Web-FTP
* New! - Quota Warning Email Alert
Backup Server Setup
Data Center Location : Softlayer DC, Dallas, Texas, U.S.A. and Intersever DC, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Network Provider : Multiple Internet Backbone
- Dual Xeon Dual and Quad Core 2.4 Ghz
- 8 GB RAM
- CentOS OS
- 12 TB HD RAID 6 (N+2 Redundancy) Storage.
- 1 GBPS Internet Connection
- Redundant Power Supplies Fed from Diverse Circuits.
How does it work?
Rsync greatly improves efficiency when compared to traditional remote backup methods. By synchronizing only those files that have changed since the last backup, using rsync results in large bandwidth savings. When combined with on-the-fly compression, performing daily rsync backup can result in less data transfer than it would take to perform two backups using the .tar.gz method in a given month.
This service will work both on Linux and Windows Operating System. Easy to understand Instructions will be given to setup the backup in your server. We can also setup this for you.
*- SSH access and able to implement cron tab / automated process is required.
You can view some of our reviews posted here at WHT: