WebsitePanel: PHP is not enabling in website extensions

Hello Guys,

I have Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition SP1 with WebsitePanel 1.1. I installed IIS, PHP, MySQL, MSSQL with WebPI. Everything works like a charm on server. I installed test wordpress website using WebPI which is working fine. But when I created a domain and website in websitepanel then I notice .php files returning blank page. I log in to websitepanel and checked that website's properties. I noticed that php extension is not enabled. I selected 5.x there and hit the update. Then I checked .php page again and same issue. I again checked extension and it is automatically reverted back to None. While updating there's no error coming on screen. Looks like everything fine but I am still unable to enable php. Help me.

true, you will not see this set on websitepanel, this is not the cause for your stated problem but ensure php is configured properly on IIS

check a test .php page deployed from your inetpub - use php info.
    HostASP.NET offers Affordable, Reliable ASP.NET Web hosting India / USA | Linux plans, Hyper-V Virtual dedicated servers (VPS)

Yes. As I already mentioned under "C:\inetpub\wwwroor\" wordpress is working fine. But when I create domain and website using WebsitePanel I face issue. I am unable to activate the php on domain. WebsitePanel create domain root at "C:\HostingSpaces"

I'm posting here solution for others.

Thanks guys, I used http://websitepanel.net/kb/installin...2008-with-iis7 and change settings. Also the notable thing is on my machine there are 2 different versions of php installed 5.2 and 5.3. I removed 5.2 handler mapping from IIS and after that I can open php files.

Make sure that you have configured the php executable path properly in website panel settings as well as check the php execution settings in IIS since its IIS 7.x the configuration is slightly different.
    || 24x7CloudServerManagement | Server Management & Technical Support ||
    || Hosting Infrastructure & Customer Service Mangement 24x7 | Cpanel Server Management ||
    || https://www.24x7cloudservermanagement.com ||