[problem] 123systems.net

I while ago, I created a support ticket of asking if their vps server provides(3gb ram plan) full core capacity, that means each core is running at full speed - 2,4Ghz. They responded "yes" ,but now when i bought a vps , i found out that core is running only at 600Mhz and it isn't enough for my game server which is using only one core.So i created a new ticket and explained mine situation and of course asked money refund ,because i wasn't happy. But they just ignored me and closed the ticket without answers.Is it possible somehow get money back, because i was misled by their support and i'm only using their services about a half-day and I don't want to use it anymore. Sorry for my poor english, but i hope you will understand my situation.
      0 Not allowed!

It wasn't responded too (I do not know why) But I am seeing notes on the ticket specifying it was already corrected, It's possible the technician added notes to the ticket instead of actually replying to it. Which is human error. But he did correct the issue the day you opened the ticket.
    〓〓 QuadraNet ├ CLOUD ├ DEDICATED ├ COLOCATION
    〓〓 Locations: Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami and Atlanta!!
    〓〓 andrew.moore[at]quadranet.com
    〓〓 http://www.QuadraNet.com
      0 Not allowed!

I haven't seen any notes. Now ticket is completely deleted.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HouseIn View Post
    I haven't seen any notes. Now ticket is completely deleted.
    If it was deleted then I wouldn't have been able to see it, It's still there and you can still find it.

You can't see staff notes and that's probably where the issue was at. Because the technician added notes instead of adding a reply. But as i said he corrected the issue and there is nothing more I can really tell you as this appears to be Human error and not an actual issue since he did fix the issue just failed to properly respond to the ticket.
    〓〓 QuadraNet ├ CLOUD ├ DEDICATED ├ COLOCATION
    〓〓 Locations: Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami and Atlanta!!
    〓〓 andrew.moore[at]quadranet.com
    〓〓 http://www.QuadraNet.com
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry about that,i made a mistake, the ticket isn't deleted. Here is image img198.imageshack.us/f/40252224.png and i don't see any notes .Ticket number #496108
    Last edited by HouseIn; 03-25-2011 at 03:20 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Case solved. The ticket issue was fixed , but i didn't get any reply about the solved problem,so I thought they just ignoring me. Sorry for the problems i made and sorry for wasting your time.
      0 Not allowed!