PHP Developer Needed for about 1 Hour of Work

Heya,

I need a PHP developer/programmer for 1 hour of work. Very simple stuff, I just don't know how to do it.

http://www.uploadallowed.com

I want another button where it says local, and then remote, i want a button that says gallery after remote in the same style, etc..

I then want whenever the button gallery is pressed for the middle part to disappear, and display a gallery of my images, and disappear the white file bar, and the upload button, and display the images. I want it to slide down and appear like clicking local to remote, etc.. I want the gallery to display 6 images and 6 sets of 6 on each page, and on the bottom have where you can change pages without leaving the screen.

The Gallery script I will/want to use is http://bolgallery.free.fr/

Whenever you upload a image it displays the links to the img, whenever the image is clicked on the gallery I want the image to appear, but have the links below like they appear when the image was first uploaded.

I am available on Google Chat, or MSN at [email protected]
    Last edited by bluemer; 03-24-2011 at 09:30 PM.

Hi

We are a leading website company based in India.We can do the work for you.I cannot PM you here.

We have well experienced professionals in many Web platforms such as Flash design,flyer design, PHP,ASP.Net, Vb.net,C#.net,menu Flash , HTML , CSS, Photoshop, Web designs , Java scripts, AJAX, Portal developments MY SQL, MS SQL ,MSACCESS etc. We are also in Joomla,Wordpress,Drupal and Magento technologies.

Email me back with details.

penguinwebsoft[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks,
    Penguin Websoft

Quote Originally Posted by penguinwebsoft View Post
    We are a leading website company based in India.We can do the work for you.I cannot PM you here.

We have well experienced professionals in many Web platforms such as Flash design,flyer design, PHP,ASP.Net, Vb.net,C#.net,menu Flash , HTML , CSS, Photoshop, Web designs , Java scripts, AJAX, Portal developments MY SQL, MS SQL ,MSACCESS etc. We are also in Joomla,Wordpress,Drupal and Magento technologies.

Email me back with details.

penguinwebsoft[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks,
    Penguin Websoft
    No offense but you reply to every single developer thread, and web design thread that anyone posts, and I even emailed you before and you never did tell me exactly how much you wanted to do what I wanted.

Hi

I have added you in gtalk.

Waiting for you to chat over there.

Also I am viewing my inbox for your previous email.

Thanks,
    Penguin Websoft

Can ANYONE recommend a smart/dedicated/honest php developer?

PS: penguin do not reply again. You reply to every single programming post, but I have yet to see any project completed by you, or your team.

This is very likely to take longer than 1 hour to implement properly.

One issue that I can see is with the implementation of a gallery without logins. This will lead to everyone being able to see every image that is uploaded.
    Ideally you'd want to have logins, so that each user can see their previous uploads (and only their own). If they upload anonymously, then it's direct-linking only (no gallery).

If however, you're happy with everybody being able to access every image, and it is just the gallery script that requires implementing, then 1-2 hours is a fair estimate.

dear Joseph_M , how can i contact you ? i can't send you Private message for some reason , Can you please send me you're Skyp id or gmail account ,

I need you for custom application development

Aaddicted, you need to have 5 posts before you can use the PM system here at WebHostingTalk.

Oh i see ,

I am wondering if this position is still open. Please private message me or email us so we can assist.

I'll send you now

Need help in Magento CCAvenue Integration

Hi,

I need a developer who can integrate Magento to CCAvenue. Please come up with a quote for the same. This is of utmost urgency.

Warm Regards,

Ram

If you need developer you can contact with ModulesGarden.
    Site: http://modulesgarden[dot]com/
    ModulesGarden - Official WHMCS Partner
    High-End Modules For The Most Known Web Applications Like WHMCS Or Magento
    Top Quality Custom Software Development Services For:
    Web Hosting Systems | Control Panels | Servers & Cloud Management | CMS | eCommerce