Experienced PHP developer available for hire.

I have over 7 years experience working in the web development field, whether it be contract work or long term employment. During this time I have seen, maintained, overhauled, and created various systems ranging from in-house corporate projects to Wordpress, Drupal, and the like. For specific examples please contact me.

• PHP - Over 10 years
    • MySQL - 10 years
    • Design-related tasks - over 8 years of splitting up templates, coding (W3C Validated) html/css, and anything else related to the code behind the design.
    • Javascript - Over 6 years of casual use, mostly with jQuery. I have both created and maintained complex systems, however I consider this to be a subset of my speciality.
    • System Administration - Proficient with linux, I have worked for several clients installing software, setting up crons, etc.
    • cPanel and WHM - Over 5 years of experience maintaining my own, as well as several other WHM servers.

I am available to start work immediately but I am not looking to relocate. I am, however, accepting both long and short term work, such as script installations, bug fixes, and other maintenance work. As for projects, big or small, new or old, please contact me - there is a limit to the size of projects I am accepting at the moment, however I am judging this on a case by case basis and don't expect to turn many projects down.

Pricing and payments
    As I am coming back into the freelance scene, with very little work I can show (Without breaking an NDA or two at least), my price will be set as such and payments will only be made on completion of work via paypal.

Please contact me at [email protected] or on msn at [email protected]

Future support and maintenance
    I provide free, lifetime support for any code I create, within reason. This means bug fixes and the like are free, however additional features will be charged at the normal rate.

where do you live?

Adodis is a Web design company and website development services firm based in Bangalore, India. They started Operations in 2004 having a team of 120 highly talented professional from 7 years experience in field of Web development, Analysis, Design and in providing Consultancy Services.

Adodis Technologies Pvt Ltd., Designs and Delivers IT enabled services for the past 7 years. We provide you static differentiation and operational superiority thereby increasing your competitiveness. Each project is delivered with the industry-benchmark predictability that gives you peace of mind. Delivering interactive & innovative solutions for our clients, we stay ahead of the competition. The multi faceted and multi dimensional experience of Adodis attract the internet surfers from all walks of life.

We are committed to provide Creative, Innovative and quick & quality Website Design Solutions, Web Development, E-Commerce Web Applications, Contract Web Designers, Web site maintenance etc. to offshore companies at affordable prices.

We have many outsource partners in USA and Europe. We have formed a dedicated team for our Outsource Partners in USA and Europe and we also serve clients all over the world.

I assure you, we will surely complete the project with in the given deadline. You can review our recent works here in to know more about our quality and high level standard services for the clients from all over the world. With a guaranteed support of utmost quality service, we have done 800+ website projects and the number still increasing on rapid speed from our development cycle.

We are excelled with our intelligence and skills to provide customers a creative websites as per their requirement and proving to serve better to be successful across the world.

We pledge that we give your creative projects ahead of schedule with Good quality and low cost.

Please Visit Us: