Domain transfer failed

Try to transfer one of my domains to Directi and got such response-

The domain ****.com is registered by DomainContext, Inc. as a Registrar. Can't execute a Transfer request for this Domain.

Any advice will be appreciated
    Your Health Encyclopedia
    Medical and health consumer information resources containing comprehensive and unbiased information in patient-friendly language

Contact the registrar and ask them why. It is older than 60 days, I presume.
    Signature Under Construction.

Domain is locked at the level of your reseller for transfer or could have been in 60 day lockout period. Check Whois.domaintools if it says

Client Transfer - Prohibited
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

Some domains are locked at the registrar level.

Check its locked or not, must be 60 days older to transfer.

Domain isn't locked, but i don't sure is this domain transfered during last 2 months or no. How i can know it ? (Don't get any response from registrar)
    Your Health Encyclopedia
    Medical and health consumer information resources containing comprehensive and unbiased information in patient-friendly language

When was it registered? Transferred domains also sometimes have a 45 day lock.

When was it registered? Transferred domains also sometimes have a 45 day lock.
    Registered at 2007, unfortunately haven't information about this domain last tranfer.
    Your Health Encyclopedia

If appropriate, did you receive the EPP key?
    Check the email address for the registrant
    If this is your customer, then ask them to forward any emails they receive from DomainContext to you
    The customer may have received this email and followed the link to decline transfer
    M8 INTERNET : Simple and cost effective website hosting from the UK
    M8 INTERNET : Google Ads Account Management

It may be locked by registrar to transfer. So, you should contact with your domain registering company regarding this issue.

Yes, i got EPP.
    Check email address - no message.
    Your Health Encyclopedia

Now, i have transfer problems with another site (current registrar Godaddy.

Could not Fetch Current Administrative Contact Email Address. Will attempt again every hour
    Administrative Contact Email Address - on gmail.com
    The last email that i got from godaddy was EPP 2 days ago. Check bulk folder- NO messages.
    Your Health Encyclopedia

That is not a final error message.

Usuallaly it resolves after a couple of hours or days. sometimes the email adress is optained manually by directi, if the automatic process fails.

if the transfer still has that state after 48h, I'd recommend contacting ResellerClub about it.

yes, you are right petzsch
    Trying to transfer to Directi, but after 48hours don't get any mail not from DI, nor from godaddy.
    Your Health Encyclopedia

I think you should be asking the registrar at this point why they are locking the domain.