Arrow Existing HTML -> Tableless XHTML + SEO Semantic Coding

I'm looking for someone to convert three to five pages from our existing poorly coded website to valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional without tables along with proper SEO semantic coding techniques.

Also required:

1. Commenting of CSS / XHTML code.
    2. Header / Footer / Menu using PHP Includes.
    3. Dreamweaver compatible would be nice.

Send me a PM with your price. I will only do 50% upfront and 50% when the project is completed... I've been a member of WHT for 7+ years so no worries! Must also provide some examples of your coding.

Thanks! :]
    Patrick William | RACK911 Labs | Software Security Auditing
    400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ - Security notices for the hosting community.

We are a leading website company based in India.We can do the work for you.I cannot PM you here.

We have well experienced professionals in many Web platforms such as Flash design,flyer design, PHP,ASP.Net,,,menu Flash , HTML , CSS, Photoshop, Web designs , Java scripts, AJAX, Portal developments MY SQL, MS SQL ,MSACCESS etc. We are also in Joomla,Wordpress,Drupal and Magento technologies.

Email me back with details.

Penguin Websoft

Hi Patrick,

Unfortunately I've not got enough posts to PM you but I am very interested in working for you. I am a freelance website designer from Nottingham, UK.

I don't have previous work right now as my hard drive on my PC burnt out, but currently in the process of recovering it. I would be happy to start work without payment and I'm sure that after a short amount of time you'll see I'm perfectly competent at coding valid XHTML / CSS.

I can complete the work for approximately 15-20 per page.

If you wish to discuss this further please do not hesitate to email me: [email protected]

Best wishes,

United Kingdom

I'm interested in this work and I'm a XHTML/CSS/on-page SEO freak

My site is using compressed HTML for the includes (I also use PHP includes) and compressed CSS but I can provide you examples of my uncompressed code to give you a clear look at my code.

My email address is jack

Zomex ~ Templates & services for web hosting resellers since 2009!
    #1 Responsive whmcs templates | WHMCS | Wordpress | HTML5 | Settings area
    █ Hire us for responsive whmcs integration - enhance your website using the new "Six" template!

Thanks everyone. I have found someone.