* UNLIMITED cPanels
    * UNLIMITED FTP Accounts
    * FREE Site Builder Software
    * PRIVATE Name Servers

* FREE Billing Systems
    * FREE Domain Reseller Account
    * 4,500 Free Website Templates
    * 22+ Languages Available

However in my local market people are selling Unlimited disk space account for very less pricing. How i am going to compete them as virtually nothing like "unlimited" exists in market!

Are you looking for a unlimited reseller ? I've never heard of an unlimited reseller. I don't think anyone will give you unlimited reseller hosting.

You don't have to offer "unlimited" hosting to compete with the others. Just give your clients reasonable amounts of resources at a reasonable price and some quality support. All customers don't want unlimited hosting. If you want, you can give them unlimited hosting. But thats not a very good idea.
    Sajid Iftekhar - Web Design Portfolio

Never trust unlimited hosting, its usually oversold making the servers they use very unreliable, i hear bad things about hostgator on WHT aswell.
    Virtual6 - UK Dedicated Servers, Colocation and VPS.
    UK Supermicro Xeon E3-1240v3 Dedicated servers, up to 4x drives, 8GB - 32GB RAM.
    European KVM VPS with guaranteed vCPU, Auto DDoS detection & mitigation, Proxmox VE 3.x control panel.

Hello,

Looking for unlimited is not the best option. If you also look on their terms and services, you will see that you are very limited, by number of files, files type etc.
    LateHosting.com
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller, VPS, SHOUTcast, Domains Registration and SSLs certificates.
    24 x 7 Support, Daily Backups, Multiple Locations, Instant Activation etc.

Are you looking for a unlimited reseller ? I've never heard of an unlimited reseller. I don't think anyone will give you unlimited reseller hosting.
    Actually, there are lots of them around.

How i am going to compete them as virtually nothing like "unlimited" exists in market!
    Well, in reality none of them give any customers unlimited anything. They protect themselves using clauses in the TOS that indirectly help them limit usage (suspend accounts when things get out of control).

If you really must offer "unlimited", perhaps going for a decently powered VPS would be a solution. Not an especially cheap one, but a solution nevertheless.

Unlimited doesnt exist! They write this in TOS. Usualy you cant host anything else then your site files, no video, no other files....
    PremiumCoding you recieve a vivid, eye-catching coding solutions.
    Check our latest Wordpress Themes.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    Actually, there are lots of them around.
    Didn't know that before. Searched on google and now I see that I was wrong. Anyway, the service must be really bad.
    Sajid Iftekhar - Web Design Portfolio

there is nothing like "Unlimited Hosting" exists..You van find a lot of threads here in WHT about unlimited sellers being vanished overnight
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

It is worthy to note that most websites don't even use much disk space and bandwidth, unless they are heavy on media content. On that note, you can always compete with competitors who offer "unlimited" disk space and bandwidth by simply providing a better service. Differentiate your service in the other aspects that make up a hosting service such as quality support.
    HostStellar.com - Stellar Shared and Reseller Hosting
    Features: LiteSpeed Powered | R1Soft Backup (6 hourly) | RVSiteBuilder Pro | Jailed SSH Access
    Guarantees: 24/7/365 Stellar Support | 30 Days Money Back | 99.9% Uptime SLA

I would highly advise against using an "unlimited" reseller hosting provier
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Atleast mention that the space you offer them are dedicated to them. They're the only one who can use it.