Anyone else with no more sales?

For over five years I have an SEO directory which has NEVER went more than two days without at least one sale, and for some reason starting last week it stopped sales. It is pretty scary as I rely on this business to pay my mortgage. I am not sure if Japan or the gas prices (or both) are the cause. Anyone else having sale problems? Oh yeah, not to mention I also offer other scripts and those sales stopped too.

May be the reason of it people are not able to reach to your site. You can again share your site in good places you will get some good response.

yes i am facing the same problem
    Google has again changed his preferences...

Would you care to PM the URL so I can take a look at the site and possibly provide some suggestions.

With Google's recent algorithm update you may need to tweak the listings and so on to ensure it doesn't appear to be too much of a link farm.
    Clook: Fully Managed UK Based Hosting CloudFlare Optimised Partner!
    Established 12 Years - 24/7/365 Support (<10m Avg. Response Time)
    Shared, Reseller, vServer, Dedicated and Beyond
    0845 867 2550 Sales - Visit our Website

More detailed information? Website's rank down? Visitors decrease? Or nothing change just no sale? If you are influenced by the lastest Google algorithm updating, you need to do some work to get the rank back.

Thanks Cow, pm sent. My PR of my sites are still the same. I seem to still get the same amount of traffic, just no sales.

So is everyone else doing fine and I am the only one to have all sites suddenly die all at once?

Is the website payment structure working correctly? Once a similar thing happened to me and after investigating I found that there was some problem with script and whenever a customer wanted to pay it would lead them to blank page.
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers

Thanks. It should be working as I did get one sale, but that is nothing compared to the 3 - 4 sales I would get daily.

So, any idea what's the cause?

why didn't you ever try to have another source of income when you were still earning a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by enhu View Post
    why didn't you ever try to have another source of income when you were still earning a lot.
    I had other sites but none of them took off like this one. I worked a good high paying job but they let me go before I got a chance. Which is extremely weird considering I did everything they said and was extremely positive and energetic.

Quote Originally Posted by AMiRU View Post
    So, any idea what's the cause?
    Is that question to me?

If you PM your url then I can tell exact reason for drop in sales. May be people are unable to find your directory now.

What exactly is a SEO directory? What does your site do or sell?

You have to promote your website in good social networks and also work hard on your SEO but i think social network will be enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lexington View Post
    Thanks. It should be working as I did get one sale, but that is nothing compared to the 3 - 4 sales I would get daily.
    If functioning is all ok then it surely is because the product you are offering isn't returning a reasonable value to the customer. May be try to add some kind of promotion like Buy 2 Get 1 Free or something similar which might create additional desire in customer in making purchase decision.
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers

Isn't this the destructive force of Google Panda, although its not destructive really, you just have to adapt to the changes buddy

In my opinion your site has got down in SERP. A lot of sites from USA are suffering from this after the Panda update in Google algorithms. Even the great sites like Ezinearticles has gone down after the update. Their traffic dropped from 50 million a month to 20 million a month.

Hope it helps.