are these good prices on vps?

hello I was wondering if this was good prices for VPS hosting. I have never used a VPS except the one I bought. and was wondering if it was a good deal.

Basic VPS $5.00
    1 Virtual CPU 3.0GHZ
    512mb Ram
    32 Gig Storage
    -----------------
    Stage 1 VPS $12.00
    1 Virtual CPU 3.0GHZ
    1gig of Ram
    50 Gig of Storage
    -----------------
    Stage 2 VPS $20.00
    1 Virtual CPU 3.0GHZ
    2gig of Ram
    100 Gig of Storage
    ------------------
    Stage 1 Dedicated Server$60.00
    Amd Phenom 2 x4 Core 3.3 GHZ
    4gig of Ram
    320 Gig Storage
    ------------------
    Stage 2 Dedicated Server $75.00
    AMD Phenom 2 x6 Core 3.3 GHZ
    4gig of Ram
    320 Gig of Storage

I think yes they are really good price. I do not know may be other cheap stuffs also there but so far I did not find cheap in compare to your rates.

those are cheap, but you need to find out if they're cheapo or not

Seems like really cheap prices. But you should be careful cause you get what you pay for...
    Sajid Iftekhar - Web Design Portfolio

there is always the chance that whatever company you buy them from will not have that reliable of service. and usually when they are offering those cheap of prices, they are oversold like crazy. in order for them to make a profit on the dedicated server they are running, they most likely sell dozens of them off the same server.

just something to think about...

Are these your providers' pricing?

Franlky it's not quite clear what's meant by "good":
    for me a good price allows you to stay competitive and sell quality services. The pricing looks competitive, you should comment on the quality yourself posting a review of your provider's services in a couple of months.

I guess you should tell us in a while, say a month or two posting your feedback on the services.
    █▌KVM-based SSD VPS
    ▌Unmetered Dedicated Servers
    ▌Colocation at 100 Delawanna Ave, Clifton, NJ

Well a few questions here. Are they managed or Unmanaged? Control Panel? Monitoring? Backups? Looking at them now they seem pretty cheap, but I think many providers can meet that pricing if you take out all of the things I specified above.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

These are pretty cheap, make sure you do full research as they can be overselling their service pretty largely, remember you get what you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by Natcoweb View Post
    Are these your providers' pricing?

Franlky it's not quite clear what's meant by "good":
    for me a good price allows you to stay competitive and sell quality services. The pricing looks competitive, you should comment on the quality yourself posting a review of your provider's services in a couple of months.

I guess you should tell us in a while, say a month or two posting your feedback on the services.
    thanks, it is one of my friends VPS hosting company, so im going to give it a try.Ill let you guys know how it went in a while

Quote Originally Posted by BassHost View Post
    there is always the chance that whatever company you buy them from will not have that reliable of service. and usually when they are offering those cheap of prices, they are oversold like crazy. in order for them to make a profit on the dedicated server they are running, they most likely sell dozens of them off the same server.

just something to think about...
    Thanks, as far as the service the guy running the sites a friend. From what he told me he has Dedicated servers, and VPS servers. im assuming you know the differences.

Quote Originally Posted by sajid213 View Post
    Seems like really cheap prices. But you should be careful cause you get what you pay for...
    I started useing his VPS it is running smoothly I have had no trouble with it.

Quote Originally Posted by lxspcby View Post
    those are cheap, but you need to find out if they're cheapo or not
    cheapo? whats that?

Quote Originally Posted by HostPolar View Post
    These are pretty cheap, make sure you do full research as they can be overselling their service pretty largely, remember you get what you pay for.
    thanks, im looking around to compare i bought a vps for a month its going great thus far.

Rates are cheap. What are you using the VPS for ?
    Softaculous - Auto Installer for cPanel, Direct Admin, InterWorx, Plesk, H-Sphere
    The only Auto Installer that installs 260+ scripts. Install in just ONE STEP!
    Virtualizor - VPS Control Panel supporting OpenVZ, Xen, KVM and has 60+ OS Templates
    Webuzo - Softaculous for the Cloud i.e. Softaculous Standalone

running bots on Runescape making about 150$+ a month