Hybrid View

where can i see top100 hosting company websites?

Hi,

i want to know what the big hosting company sell,

where can i see top100 hosting company websites list ?

thanx
      0 Not allowed!

Unfortunately most "top" sites list those who pay them top fees to be listed. So in reality you will see a top advertisers list.
    U.S.A. High Resource allocation global cloud hosting serving 310,000 clients since 2008 | Offering both cPanel & DirectAdmin
    WebsitePlex.com | Instant Activation | Alpha, Master, Reseller & Cloud Hosting
    Recurring Affiliate Program Pays 20% of total revenue for life | 30 Day Trial
      0 Not allowed!

In most cases you will only see a top 5 or a top 10, I cannot see I have ever seen a top 100 site list
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars
      0 Not allowed!

Can I ask how you are planning to use such a list, if it exists?

What in your mind would put a company on the list? There are tons of aspects to such a service.

• Hardware
    • Network
    • Support
    • Server environment
    • Security
    • Backups
    • etc...

To be honest, it's actually quite impossible to create such a list. One thing you will find quickly is that cheapest is not at all the best.

If you do find ANY "Top Host" list or anything similar, 99% of the time it's fake. Those lists are put up by people who get paid from the companies listed, and are almost never the best, not even close.

Again, what are you planning to do with a list like this?
      0 Not allowed!

Most of TOP 100 TOP10 etc web sites are paid by web hosting companies which are in the TOP. So if you would like to see your own company in the TOP you need to pay them a fee.
    WebIntellects - Fully Managed Dedicated and Virtual Private Servers since1999.
    WebhostGIANT - LOW Cost Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

6. I'm not sure where you can get a list of 100, but every month we put out a list of the top 25 hosting providers registered with us. The lists are done by product so you can see what everyone sells and theyre voted for by the providers' customers so its a pretty accurate review

You get no-brainers in there like RackSpace, HostGator, Superb... people like that with the big customer bases but it also throws up a few smaller companies with really good reps. So its nice to see

I'll PM you our URL, not allow to put it in here
      0 Not allowed!

Do not always trust in that "top list", most of them are not always justice. But the top 5 or top 10 web hosting companys may be summarized by yourself after seeing several top lists.
      0 Not allowed!

These top lists are always fake. They list those who pay the most. So, you should never trust them
    Sajid Iftekhar - Web Design Portfolio
      0 Not allowed!

i want to know what the big hosting company sell,
    If you just want to know who are some of the bigger "hosts" out there, based on nameservers (many may simply be parked domains, which is why big registrars easily get top spots):

http://www.webhosting.info/webhosts/tophosts/global/
    http://hosterstats.com/
      0 Not allowed!

What they sell as in volume? Or top 100 hosting companies that are the most relative and used? Its a big difference the big boys like someone said pay to be up there but then again they are the biggest ones. I feel its always better to go with customer reviews, as far as volume I am sure you can find analytics on line that pretty much tell you how much of the market these big companies hold.
      0 Not allowed!

it will be difficult to shortlist from Top 100 :-) Look at us here at WHT
    HostASP.NET offers Affordable, Reliable ASP.NET Web hosting India / USA | Linux plans, Hyper-V Virtual dedicated servers (VPS)
      0 Not allowed!

All the "top 100" lists are sponsored. Don't believe them.
      0 Not allowed!

All top listings for web hosts are affiliate based, depending on how much the payout is will determine the # the web host has on the list. I've seen as high as top 10/20 but never 100. Probably best to avoid such web sites as they do not have any legitmate reviews.
      0 Not allowed!

"top 100" lists are sponsored, you can try to find some news companies articles on this topic, as I think only they can provide you none sponsored list.
      0 Not allowed!

Top 100 hosting companies are based on paid advertising. The company which pays more is that list.
      0 Not allowed!