* how much one year for a web hosting?

i just want to apply a web hosting by myself, and how much for the web host is fi, which web is good to apply it?
    thanks
      0 Not allowed!

You might want to let us know what are some of your other requirements, such as amount of resources (mainly space, bandwidth), location of hosting (US/UK/Asia/Off-shore), budget etc, so we can make recommendations based on that.
    HostStellar.com - Stellar Shared and Reseller Hosting
    Features: LiteSpeed Powered | R1Soft Backup (6 hourly) | RVSiteBuilder Pro | Jailed SSH Access
    Guarantees: 24/7/365 Stellar Support | 30 Days Money Back | 99.9% Uptime SLA
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

The regular shared Windows hosting price is $5-$10 per month. To find a hosting company you could check in Find A Host section - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/web-hosting-providers

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Windows Web hosting information and resources.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bizsuper View Post
    i just want to apply a web hosting by myself, and how much for the web host is fi, which web is good to apply it?
    thanks
    It really depends on what your site requirements are.
    Doug - DiscountASP.NET: ASP.NET & TFS Hosting
    - Voted "Best ASP.NET Host" by DevProConnections, Visual Studio Magazine, CodeProject, & asp.netPro Magazine
    - Data Centers Located in the USA & UK
    6 Months Hosting, No Setup Fee!
      0 Not allowed!

If you want a simple hosting, with little support and space, without DB, prices may begin at $1 per month.
    If you want something more solid, 5 to $10 is a fair price.
    Windows Hosting - Don't pay for what you don't need!
    BlogEngine.NET Hosting - Create a great looking blog in minutes, with no technical skills required!

BloggersOnline makes webhosting both easy and affordable.
      0 Not allowed!

Not sure if you had the following in mind but a one year prepayment is around $60, usually comes with a free domain.
    Are you looking at shared hosting, VPS, reseller?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BloggersOnline View Post
    If you want a simple hosting, with little support and space, without DB, prices may begin at $1 per month.
    $1/month is too cheap for a reliable hosting account.
    The host would not make any money when offering such package.
    Just say customer opens 2 tickets in a month. The cost of support is more than hosting fee.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise
      0 Not allowed!

$1 per month ... that's just very little for a reliable host as it seems to me.
      0 Not allowed!

Think about it, for $1/mo a host has to pay merchant/cc fees salary and server costs. So what are hosts profits. Anyone selling for $1 is heavily overselling.
    FastWebHost.com - Business Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, WordPress & Fast VPS Hosting
    FastWebHost.in Best India Web Hosting Provider. India Web Hosting
    Hosting Websites Since 2002. Locations: USA, Netherlands, Germany and India.
      0 Not allowed!

10. a reliable one shoulf be at least $4.99/month or $60/year.Because US based hosting costs $1 for maintanence.Think about the other costs??
      0 Not allowed!

The shared windows hosting prices are really low and cheap due to competition in the industry. However, a good deal is all about the reliability and great application pool may cost you around $3 to $5.
      0 Not allowed!

12. there are other solutions though if you go for a professional plan.Even they would provide a migration assistance and other facilities.
      0 Not allowed!

depends on your purpose, eg:blog, php website or asp.net website?
      0 Not allowed!

thanks
    Its depend on your site resources and price.

Just for suggestion: Make your own price and don't try to copy prices from big hosting companys(I read this suggestion on a Article)
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company
      0 Not allowed!

The regular shared Windows hosting price is $5-$10 per month. To find a hosting company you could check in Find A Host section
      0 Not allowed!

Around $100 per year for windows hosting, Normally you get another discount if you sign up more than one year.
      0 Not allowed!

If shared i would not go with anything under $100/year.
    Risk is: Overselling amd/or lack of support
      0 Not allowed!

Oversold Windows is $5-10/monthly.
    Most often, tech support is incompetent (knows Linux, not Windows)

Better shared Windows is about $10-25 monthly.

Crappy hardware oversold Windows VPS is under $50/monthly.
    Decent managed VPS Windows is $50+ monthly. (Save about $10 for unmanaged.)

Good dedicated Windows server is at least $200+ monthly.
    Crappy ones available for cheaper. Or good ones with minimal amount of RAM, drives.
    Management, control panels, etc -- adds costs. Good "fully setup" server, expect $300+ monthly.

You really get what you pay for.
    Last edited by kpmedia; 05-10-2011 at 10:11 AM.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||
      0 Not allowed!

Your price for Windows web hosting will certainly vary depending upon what company and package you go with. It's too vague of a question but expect to pay at least $75 for something decent...
      0 Not allowed!

how much one year for a web hosting?

Hi, friends, bizsuper , They all have unlimited disk space, bandwidth, emails, mysql databases, domain hosting, sub domains, one click install (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, forums, galleries, e-commerce...) so there's no need for detailed plan information. They've got it all. (except Godaddy, depends on the plan)

Powweb has the best offer right now. It's on a 50% sale - $3.88/month ($46.56/year), free domain name included.

<<signatures to be set up in your profile>>
    Last edited by bear; 05-11-2011 at 07:20 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

for reliable windows shared hosting consider something more than $5/mo, as Windows hosting is expensive compare to Linux hosting.
    Web Hosting Pakistan. Affordable and Reliable Web Hosting Services by FMEOS.PK
    Professional website designing and web development services.
    Pakistan web Hosting, Domain Registration and Web Designing Services.
      0 Not allowed!

From the suggestion above, I believe you are confuse which is "good". Well, it is subjective. You may review your budget and estimated traffic (geographic concern). then pick the one you find you are more comfortable with.
      0 Not allowed!

thanks
    First of all evaluate your need means bandwidth, Disk space etc then go for plans offered by web hosting providers and buy which one suits your need. you can find many low price offers.
    I was born Intelligent but Education ruined me
      0 Not allowed!