Talking New Technology on the horizon...

Good morning all;

This morning, I woke up; switched on my PC and opened up my browser. I have several important tab's open immiatly for home pages. And one other is the BBC News Site.

I was very excited to see the Quantum computing development programme is coming along. I only heard about it about a year ago, and was very avid to keep update on the development of it.

So, here is a link. I really do urge all webmasters to take a good look. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12811199 This could well be the future of IT.

PS: If they are implemented into a working type that can cope with server OS and Kernal, I have every intention to add these new devices to my already working network as soon as they are available!
    Garbott Ltd - Professional web development & consultancy services
    Oxford.Hosting - Prestigious shared, cloud, dedicated and gaming hosting solutions.

It would take at least a decade for such technology to be fully developed and be actually used in your average dedicated server...For now that would be interesting for the Google/IBM type of multi-nationals.
    HostGamma.com | HostGamma Europe | HostGamma Asia
    USA, Canada, Brazil, UK, Netherlands, HK, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Singapore and more

Quantum computing doesn't have much of an application on the desktop, but it has awesome implications for scientific/mathematic applications.
    Darren Lingham - UK Webhosting Ltd. - (0800) 024 2931
    Tsohost.co.uk - Quality UK Windows and Linux hosting since 2003
    UK WordPress Hosting - Fast, easy, cloud based WordPress Hosting

Wow this is the future of all computing basically, smaller form factor, less heat and less electricity. I do think that once this is fully functional the NSA and the government will probably utilize it first and perhaps monopolize it for a while until they break all encryptions.