Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How many songs in your Library?

I've recently become interested in Internet Radio. In talking to DJ's I realized that my library was quite small, all the while I had thought I had a pretty large library due to my wide taste in different genres of music.

So how many songs are in your Music Library?

I have 715 at this moment, and probobly triple if you count my Rhapsody account.

I just time listen to Internet Radio. That looks the best way to listed various music.
    WebIntellects - Fully Managed Dedicated and Virtual Private Servers since1999.
    WebhostGIANT - LOW Cost Hosting

Let me see, ok, two booksheves CD... I don't know how many songs accually.

i hate songs, i dont have even one song

lol you serious? How can you not love music? well i have over nine thousand songs in my libary.

I have around six thousand songs in my library.
    || AltusHost.com - Safe, Secure, and
    Reliable Hosting Solutions || Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS |
    Dedicated Servers
    || 100% Privacy Assured || Premium 24/7 Support

I don't have very many at all. I lost a hard disk a while back somehow, and it blew away my collection. I just really don't feel like digging out all those CDs and ripping the songs I want, and I also don't feel like figuring out which reasonably-safe P2P app I could use to go get them all (plus there's the threat of getting sued for it).

Every now and then I'll use Google to search for people who's webservers have indexes of their MP3 collections and pilfer some favorites, but I mostly just use Pandora these days.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcent View Post
    lol you serious? How can you not love music? well i have over nine thousand songs in my libary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shankar S View Post
    I have around six thousand songs in my library.
    Holy Crap. Thats a ton guys. Howmuch space does that amount of songs take up?

I used to have a full classic ipod. But i sold it. didnt backup. Epic fail.

I used to do a lot of work on various online radio stations, most of them are not around now though. Anyway, I have around 9,065 songs

Around 1k songs

I also listen radio stations - there are many different songs and I like them very much!

I have 4026 songs in my library, some of that is my sisters, but the majority is on her computer. I should move them to a external hard drive. That would save so much space.

Not sure how many as I just formatted my PC and I haven't recover my song backup yet, a total of 2GB if I'm not mistaken.

Only 1,559 on the iPod. I have a few hundred vinyl albums and about as many cassette tapes, so if I ever find the time to rip that it would quite a bit more. Seriously doubt I'll find that time, however. Ripping from vinyl or cassette means playing the whole thing, and that could take a while (~350 hours).
    I should hire someone.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

If i don't consider those in my computer i would have to say around 1000 on my player and around 300 in some cds i always have with me when travelin

Its hard to get an accurate number considering that as a big music person, I rarely buy online stuff. Of the CDs that I have and listen to all the time, I ripped them and it comes out to a bit under 2,000 songs. I would say if you count everything, double that.

200+ lol, I listen to a lot of different kind of music

I use to have about 15k, but then all the peer-to-peer programs, and such got more publicity, and it actually made me stop listening to music other then whats on the radio. I listen to K-Love, NPR, Country, and thats it. I mostly listen to NPR though or the radio is turned off completely.

Those music giants thought they would make all their profit back by attacking this sites.. Highly doubt it. I bet they lost alot of people.

I have 6,884 songs in my library and 45 music videos.

I also listen to a lot on Pandora, so I always have access to stuff that I'd like. Sure beats listening to teeny bopper radio.

Total tracks: 38451

FLAC (48.6%); MP3 CBR (19.0%); Monkey's Audio High (8.0%); Monkey's Audio Extra High (4.1%); True Audio (3.9%); TAK 2 (3.3%); Monkey's Audio Normal (2.7%); PCM (2.0%); MP3 VBR V0 (2.0%); Monkey's Audio Fast (1.2%); TAK 3 (0.9%); MP3 VBR V2 (0.7%); TAK 4 extra (0.6%); TAK 3 max (0.5%); TAK 4 max (0.4%); MP3 VBR (0.3%); MP3 VBR V3 (0.2%); TAK 2 max (0.1%)

Gotta love foobar2000, eh?

I have 824 songs at the moment, but I am always adding more!

My library is not that big but it is carrying.... a lot of books but i think music discs are countless.

400+ on my phone and around 1500+ on my comp.
    If you steal from one author, it’s plagiarism; if you steal from many, it’s research

Mp3 player has 2,221 on it but listen alot to online radio for 80s, love, ballads plus plenty modern
    ┣▇▇▇═─√v^√v^√♥
    - Proudly Hosted By: DTS-Net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast