Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Update #6 - 12.00AM GMT

Hello everyone. We have good news! We will have all websites working up and live in the next 3-6 hours of this message.

ShoutCAST and other services may take slightly longer as we have to get the software vendor to restore accounts. Its not long now. I promise!!!

Thanks so much for holding on...

Yes, websites are working now. Thanks for fixing that.
    However, the cPanel option of creating a "full backup" isn't working yet.

My sites still arnt online.. insane amount of downtime.

Mine is back now thankfully, but it's taking a little longer than usual to load

Yes, the loading of the websites is slower than usual, in my case also.

Quote Originally Posted by bubblymunkey View Post
    Mine is back now thankfully, but it's taking a little longer than usual to load
    Probably because of the restoration work on the node that you are hosted at.

Quote Originally Posted by egcd View Post
    This is madness. waiting to see my customers with torches!
    Lol !!! I think this host's resources are confined to 1 server only. If I were in your situation then I would have left the unstable ship as soon as possible...but that is just me

Update #7 - 12.00PM GMT

Hello everyone. Everyone should now be online. There's only around 2 accounts left which are still restoring as they are large in size.

Yes your site may load slowly, but that is temporary as the 1GBPS network was being fully utilized for backup retrieving from the remote servers, and the server load was and is still high as the accounts restore.

All should speed up in shortly.
    Last edited by ultrahoster; 03-26-2011 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lioneye View Post
    Lol !!! I think this host's resources are confined to 1 server only. If I were in your situation then I would have left the unstable ship as soon as possible...but that is just me
    Thanks for your input, but we actually have a few servers from which we operate, which is why not all customers were affected by this issue.
    Last edited by ultrahoster; 03-26-2011 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrahoster View Post
    Thanks for your input, but we actually have a few servers from which we operate, which is why not all customers were affected by this issue.
    Hello.

Could you please check out the option of creating backups from own cPanel? It doesn't let me do one. I can only download "Home Directory" directly, but I can't create "FULL SITE BACKUP" - instead of showing "2011.03.26_username_xyz-backup.tar.gz [IN PROGRESS]" I only have "There are no available backups to download".

Regards,

Tilen

Please, I need access for my account

Please, I need access to my account of reseller hosting and reseller shoutcast, but I don't have the passwords, the passwords is in the information of my account in your portal of customers. Thanks.

Update #7 - 12.00PM GMT

Hello everyone. Everyone should now be online. There's only around 2 accounts left which are still restoring as they are large in size.

Yes your site may load slowly, but that is temporary as the 1GBPS network was being fully utilized for backup retrieving from the remote servers, and the server load was and is still high as the accounts restore.

All should speed up in shortly.
    The two sites u mention i think are my mates whatafeeling.org & thesaturdaysdaily.org ? as they are still not online.

All my sites are online so thanks.

Cant edit my post sorry but i forgot to say that something isnt installed as the Coppermine Gallery script isnt working properly on all sites :/

PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick is installed

So, what has been the total amount of downtime on this node?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilen View Post
    Hello.

Could you please check out the option of creating backups from own cPanel? It doesn't let me do one. I can only download "Home Directory" directly, but I can't create "FULL SITE BACKUP" - instead of showing "2011.03.26_username_xyz-backup.tar.gz [IN PROGRESS]" I only have "There are no available backups to download".

Regards,

Tilen
    Please PM me, and give me your account name and i will check this up. It's probably saying "In Progress" as the server has been constantly restoring accounts for the past 17 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by rchm View Post
    Please, I need access to my account of reseller hosting and reseller shoutcast, but I don't have the passwords, the passwords is in the information of my account in your portal of customers. Thanks.
    We're still having the Ultrahoster site restore itself. Its taking some time as it's huge. Just waiting for it to restore. It's happening as we speak, and it's the only account left.

Quote Originally Posted by hayley2005 View Post
    Cant edit my post sorry but i forgot to say that something isnt installed as the Coppermine Gallery script isnt working properly on all sites :/
    Seems that Apache doesn;t have all modules installed. I will have a technician recompile Apache with the required modules. I will update you here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2009plus View Post
    So, what has been the total amount of downtime on this node?
    Approximately, 68 hours from our records. This does vary between client accounts as the account restorations have been happening at various times.

If anyone has an issue, please PM me here.

I've been told that Apache is being recompiled as we speak with GD, so Coppermine should work fine in the next 30 minutes or so.

Update #8 - 8.00PM GMT

All client accounts have been successfully restored. Only the Ultrahoster website is being restored which is huge. You can visit the domain and you may see the website, but it wont work too well until it's fully restored.

If your a client and your website is not accessible, please wait as it's the domains propagating. You can visit your Cpanel or WHM from the following IP 64.120.180.179.

Server performance may be slightly slow, it's due to the restoration currently undergoing.

ShoutCAST customers, everything is done from our side, however we're waiting for WHMSonic to restore accounts. We've been nagging them for quite some time, but haven't had a recent response. It's unfortunate as only they can restore ShoutCAST accounts themselves, otherwise we may have done the restorations ourselves.

Could we kindly ask clients not to perform backups as of yet, as multiple running backups have been it's slowing down the whole restoration process. Don't worry, we have your data backed up already. Feel free to backup to your hearts content after 8 hours of this message.

Please feel free to PM me, i will keep you all updated here.
    Last edited by ultrahoster; 03-26-2011 at 04:27 PM.

Update #9 - 11.00PM GMT

We're happy to be back now. The website is back. Some DNS resolving issues here and there, but they will fix themselves over the next few hours.

ShoutCAST clients, we're still on WHMSonic's back, so your service should be resumed soon.

Help urgent, thanks

I have an account hosting that I can't see her information

Please PM me, and give me your account name and i will check this up. It's probably saying "In Progress" as the server has been constantly restoring accounts for the past 17 hours.
    That's been solved over the weekend. Everything runs normal with my sites at your server now, thanks.

T.

Please, I need access to my account of shoutcast reseller, But today is the day: 28 March 2011 and my account is still offline.
    I think that is too much offline...

@Ultrahoster - Just sending a quick message to say well done for handling this so well through WHT and all the things people have been saying. Sure it was a slow transition time but well done for handling it so well! Best of luck in the future!

All web sites not working.

up and down for about a week now tbh :/ Email says they migrated from last night, moving accounts to new servers, but no email since last night whats happening.

up and down for about a week now tbh :/ Email says they migrated from last night, moving accounts to new servers, but no email since last night whats happening.
    Look into this thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1068858

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12