Forum Posting Sites?

I apologize if this is a FAQ, but I've searched the archives and I'm not getting good results.

Has anyone worked with various forum posting sites before?
    How did it work out for you?

Is there a place that reviews their quality?

I have a forum that could use some initial content, but there seem to be 99 services which all do the same thing, and no way to know if any of them are any good, versus going with something like textbroker, or even Mechnical Turk.

Thoughts?

mturk means you can automate it, there's an API if you feel like coding, and you can just outright not pay crap-posters or spammers.

I don't see how textbroker ties into this unless you plan on having your forum full of articles instead of people discussing stuff

If you find a good one, drop me a pm and let me know dude

I have never found a good service for that sometimes posters in forums like these can help if you offer them something.

I've seen a few sites that have exchanges (you post in each other's forum). I haven't tried it yet. I'm worried that the quality won't be good and I would like my forums to have real content.

good site will not help you but in that you have to do comment or post related to topic then it will give result.

Quote Originally Posted by shopbluesoft View Post
    I have never found a good service for that sometimes posters in forums like these can help if you offer them something.
    100% agreed me to never found such good services from that type of websites.! even though you search it by google ! powered by different engines.!~

what will you make this,....