Someone filing false Paypal disputes on my behalf

I have ordered certain products and services and received atleast some of them, but I find that my payments through Credit card / Paypal are being reversed and / or orders cancelled. I have not opened any dispute till date, but the sellers are saying that I have.

How do I find out who is opening the false Paypal disputes on my behalf and stop this problem?

Hey,

I'd change your PayPal password and the email address to a different one right away. Also you can look in your history to see the disputes, and see what was said in the complaint if someone else did it for you. Also make sure your security question is one only you would know, some of those premade questions are really easy to find the answers to when searching for someone. I'd also change your email passwords while you're at it.

Nick
    Niles Bentley
    High risk merchant consultant
    Skype merchantservicetoday3

These payments are not made after logging into my Paypal account, I use a VCC to make the payment and have no disputes in my Paypal history. Due to government regulations, Indian users are not allowed to use Paypal balance for making payments.

If there is no disputes in your Paypal history. Then collect more info regarding complaint from seller help you to reach the root of this problem. If not get sufficient solution then will contact with Paypal to check where is mistake done.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by dnki View Post
    I have ordered certain products and services and received atleast some of them, but I find that my payments through Credit card / Paypal are being reversed and / or orders cancelled. I have not opened any dispute till date, but the sellers are saying that I have.

How do I find out who is opening the false Paypal disputes on my behalf and stop this problem?
    I had sort of issue, the customers purchased product which has been delivered with confirmation and someone on their behalf opened the dispute, I have contacted customers and they verified that they never opened the dispute.

I think occasionally PayPal does dirty job, as from my experience PayPal is charged me 7 for a case which never been opened on first place. Let assume that PayPal does to 10000 customers per month - it's only 70000 per month of clear profit.
    Low Cost Storage VPS plans at webprovps.com
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

PayPal has surprisingly good phone support. Have you tried to call them to resolve the issue?
    www.websitemagick.com "Add a little Magick to your Website"
    IwebNews.net

Since you paid using VCC card, paypal blocked your payments once they found it was not a valid card to avoid any fraud they cancelled your payments.

Contact them for more clarification but that the case.
    UnderHost Inc. Offshore Hosting Solutions and USA/Canadian based servers.
    24/7 Rapid Support / 99.9% Uptime Guarantee / Shared / Cloud / VPS / Dedicated Servers
    Managed OnApp Cloud USA Cloud Virtual Datacenter - Dedicated and Scalable Resources
    Hong Kong - Netherlands - Canada - Panama - United States - Russia