Fairview Heights, IL

* Custom Website Entry Page Design - Closet Doors Opening

Seeking custom flash or design work for a single home entry and exit page for a womens online clothing shop. I only need 1 beautiful entry/home and 1 beautiful exit page.

Entry/home page design needs to be of a motionless womens double door clothing closet with a prompt requiring a username and password. Once a username and password is entered on the page the closet doors need to open. Upon logout the closet doors need to close - exit page.

Sorry but I don't have enough posts to post a link. As an example goto, The Fabric of Leona's Life. Look at this commercial and notice the "very beginning" and the "very end" for the doors opening and closing:

As an example of an login motionless page with username and password request visit but I need it to be double closet doors:

Please list any portfolios or design work you have done, pricing, and completion time.

You can post or pm me any questions.

We are a leading website company based in India.We can do the work for you.I cannot PM you here.

We have well experienced professionals in many Web platforms such as Flash design,flyer design, PHP,ASP.Net,,,menu Flash , HTML , CSS, Photoshop, Web designs , Java scripts, AJAX, Portal developments MY SQL, MS SQL ,MSACCESS etc. We are also in Joomla,Wordpress,Drupal and Magento technologies.

Email me back with details.

Penguin Websoft