* Name Servers Clarification

I have this thing bothering me:

I have an account with a hosting provider and they have given me this set of name servers

Now if i have another hosting account with another hosting provider , can i use these above name servers for my new websites on the new hosting provider.

Secondly , if i get another pair of nameservers from new hosting provider, can i use all four nameservers for one domain, irrespective of where it is hosted .

no you must set new ip address to your domain name...

The better way is to setup private name server so that in case, you change your host in future then you just have to update the IP's in domain cpanel and all sites will start to propagate as soon as you migrate those sites.
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

Sadly, you can only use that name server if you registered under the same web hosting, as each web hosting company gives you a specific name server for their own hosting.

Secondly, No too as if you get another pair of name servers from a new hosting provider, the name server is pointing to the new web hosting. If you want it to point to the same name server, get another hosting package at the same hosting company.

Hope this helps.