Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how is internet.bs domain registration

how is internet.bs domain registration?

They are quite good in my experience - no real complaints here.

I transferred my domains to Internet.bs last year, and it's worked out just fine. And the price is right.

how is their DNS updated etc etc

Recently I have read a lot of positive reviews about Internet.bs. in terms of quality of service, prices and everything. I've yet to have any domains there because I'm satisfied with Godaddy and Namecheap but with all those positive feedbacks, I'm thinking to transfer a few at Internet.bs
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers

Quote Originally Posted by steventay View Post
    how is their DNS updated etc etc
    They have a control panel to add DNS servers, or update them, and manage the domains. I guess it's nothing special, but I don't have any complaints about it. It works fine.

Here's some screenshots I took of the control panel.

Manage selected domains (Standard)
    http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/440/internetbs01.png

Update DNS List
    http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6...ternetbs02.png

Manage selected domains (Expert)
    http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5...ternetbs03.png

Create/update nameserver
    http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/3...ternetbs04.png

I don't use their DNS servers, but here's their DNS management screen:
    http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/428/internetbs05.png

Enable/Disable Private WHOIS
    http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/5...ternetbs06.png

Full/Partial Private WHOIS Description
    http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/1...ternetbs07.png

I really like internet.bs. I've been using them for... a little over two years maybe? Not sure. But I have no complaints whatsoever.

I don't know anyone with complaints about them .. for .eu domains they have one of the best reg prices on web .. I think they are good, for now only positive reviews from me

i like internetbs too. prices very good, whoisguard for free, support via email is fast (answer under 1 hour) and no stock response.

I'm a fan of internet.bs also, I've been using them for a little over a year now with absolutely no issues. Everything works well.

I reviewed this company and found their prices are good. Also heard that their customer support is also good.

Im stuck with them sinds i bought the first domain there . I am realy happy with the price and quality

Quote Originally Posted by humawebdesign View Post
    I reviewed this company and found their prices are good. Also heard that their customer support is also good.
    i'm totally agree with that. i'm with internetbs too. now i own their api for my business. nothing to worry about them. yeah, i'm little bit worrying about their cheap domain. but it's trully cheap!

I like Internet.bs. The few times I've needed their support, the live chat has been very helpful. After less than a minute waiting I'm talking to someone who actually seems to want to help me. I have about 10 domains there and find the control panel perfectly adequate for my needs.

I just wish they would have more exotic TLDs/ccTLDs.

I'm also like internet.bs,This is very nice.

I've got a credit with them for a failed transfer and will be transferring my domains to them once GoDaddy releases the bogus holds on them.

Internet.bs is too much BS for me

I have been using Internet.bs for just over 6 months. I tried to like them because their rates are slightly less than Namecheap who I like alot. But, the I.bs system is very basic, offers little add-ons and their customer service is just weird. I sent an inquiry about a price increase for their .com renewals. Basically they offer discounts for multiple years but not for multiple domains which I thought was odd and unfair to consultants like me that manage hundreds of domains.
    The response I got from Helen Templeton was bizarre. Here's just a bit of what she had to say...

I am trying to explain you what is our position and why we took it and despite you tell that we are insulting you, what you are doing is no more no less than insulting us.

You should get an update on PAypal fees in particular for an international merchant. Not everybody is based in the USA and USA in not the center of the world.

I think that at this stage you should better move all your domains away as you suggested, as we spend day and night to please our customers and despite our efforts you are most probably the worst customer I had to deal so far. Of course you have now more argument to broadcast all over the internet how bad and how BS is our company...
    Best regards,
    --
    Helen Templeton
    Internet.bs Corp. - Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Amazeinc View Post
    I have been using Internet.bs for just over 6 months. I tried to like them because their rates are slightly less than Namecheap who I like alot. But, the I.bs system is very basic, offers little add-ons
    What you see as a "basic" system, I see as a simple, easy to use control panel that is also very powerful. Anything you need to do to your domain name, you can do.

What kind of add-ons and features do you think are lacking??

Hi Lothos, If you check out the FREE features that come with Namecheap you will see that they offer a huge assortment that Internet.bs does not. But that's not really the point of my post. Because what I.bs really lacks is good customer service. Set aside for a moment that their rep called me the worst customer in the world because I had the audacity to question their pricing structure. Again they could have just said something polite and professional like... "We are sorry that you do not like our pricing structure but we are unable to offer the discount you inquired about."
    End of story. But this woman Helen Templeton not only lashed out at me, but felt a need to insult ALL Americans and in the process admits that because they are NOT in the US they can't get as good credit as a US company can and therefore are not as profitable.
    Do you really want to do business with a company that blurts out like that? It shows they are very small and not good at running their business, which means they may go out of business at any time. Just not worth the risk to save .50 cents per domain. IMHO

Considering her answer, we should read also your previous emails with her.

You cant expect more services for less money, a registration is just a registration, a dns service is not a registration service, is a hosting related service.
    Mousa: [as Rambo prepares to play Afghan game 'buzkashi'] God must love crazy people.
    Rambo: [getting on horse] Why?
    Mousa: He make so many of them!

I too have been impressed by internet.bs
    Initially I looked at their price list, if a little long it is comprehensive and can be displayed in a variety of currencies (USD and GBP were of interest to me)
    I also noted payment was through PayPal, something my existing providers do not offer (Credit Card or pre-paid balance by Credit Card)

I transferred one of my customers Domain Name in
    This was completed within the normal timeframe
    However, during this process I received a large number of emails
    These can be reduced by adjusting the settings in your account
    I also like the custom folders, I used this to create a folder for the customer and placed the Domain Name within this folder, which is ideal when you have a large number of Domain Names

I then asked, through their chat online interface, if there were any transfer out fees (as they do not appear in their prices or terms)
    It was confirmed that there are no such fees

Later I was looking at transferring in the Nominet .uk Domain Names under my control
    Their prices initially look higher than UK based providers, however there is no VAT to apply
    I then noticed in my account there was nowhere to enter my reseller details, which is now an option with Nominet Registrars
    Again, I discussed through their chat online interface
    Initially the assistant was confused, so I proved a WHOIS link to one of my existing Domain Names, showing the reseller provision that Nominet include
    The response was that this could not be offered
    I then advised that I would not be moving my Domain Names

4 hours later I received an email response apologising for the confusion and confirmed it was not something they offered, had never been asked for, and equally were not aware of
    As a result they are willing to include this in the near future, and equally if I provided the required information they would add it manually to my account

So there is something to look forward to in the near future for those of us based in the UK and/or offering .uk Domain Names as a reseller
    M8 INTERNET : Simple and cost effective website hosting from the UK
    M8 INTERNET : Google Ads Account Management

Well I didn't move to I.bs for 1 reason, if they receive DMCA letters for domains and you don't comply with them they suspend you or tell you to move away.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazeinc View Post
    I have been using Internet.bs for just over 6 months. I tried to like them because their rates are slightly less than Namecheap who I like alot. But, the I.bs system is very basic, offers little add-ons and their customer service is just weird. I sent an inquiry about a price increase for their .com renewals. Basically they offer discounts for multiple years but not for multiple domains which I thought was odd and unfair to consultants like me that manage hundreds of domains.
    The response I got from Helen Templeton was bizarre. Here's just a bit of what she had to say...

I am trying to explain you what is our position and why we took it and despite you tell that we are insulting you, what you are doing is no more no less than insulting us.

You should get an update on PAypal fees in particular for an international merchant. Not everybody is based in the USA and USA in not the center of the world.

I think that at this stage you should better move all your domains away as you suggested, as we spend day and night to please our customers and despite our efforts you are most probably the worst customer I had to deal so far. Of course you have now more argument to broadcast all over the internet how bad and how BS is our company...
    Best regards,
    --
    Helen Templeton
    Internet.bs Corp. - Support Team
    No way...What did you do to them to receive this answer? It is not just bizarre, its.. rude and careless.
    less is more

I think they are the cheapest on the market with .com domains.

Quote Originally Posted by yuriko View Post
    Well I didn't move to I.bs for 1 reason, if they receive DMCA letters for domains and you don't comply with them they suspend you or tell you to move away.
    to be fair, pretty much any ICANN accredited registrar is going to have to follow those same regulations. At least they give the option to transfer the domain out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast