[ASK]Looking for a good VPS provider

I am currently looking for a VPS! Right now, I am with ClubUptime and the service and support has been excellent, with NO downtime at all, but it's a bit too pricey for me. My current VPS is $60/month (Well, it's a bit more b/c I have a custom HDD.)

My budget is $30/month....but I can go just a little higher. Here's what I'm looking for:

RAM: 2GB guaranteed (or more.)
    Space: 100+GB (250GB preferably.)
    Bandwidth: 500-1000GB (or more - I at least need 500GB)
    Other: If the VPS is unmanaged, I want the kernals to be auto patched if there's an exploit or something. I also would like to have cPanel, even if i'm paying extra for it.

I pretty much just need one that I know isn't going to get hacked/is up to date.

Thanks Please post your reccomendations/comments for me!

Hello,

If you want the vps unmanaged then you can probably get something for that budget. Is there a specific location you want your vps to be in?

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Hello,

If you want the vps unmanaged then you can probably get something for that budget. Is there a specific location you want your vps to be in?

- Daniel
    Well, I'd prefer if the VPS was somewhere in the US - But if it's offshore or something, that will also be fine.

Anyone else?

try future hosting the offer good special

I got a VPS with 2hourservers last week. They still have the special going (check the VPS offers section). I got a Xen VPS (4 GB RAM, 150GB Disk,4000GB transfer,100MB port,CPanel,etc) for $35/month.

I'm actually setting it up, now.
    Last edited by jaypeesmith; 03-21-2011 at 12:40 AM. Reason: forgot to enter disk space

You may get all your requirements fulfill in $30/month.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobatwood View Post
    You may get all your requirements fulfill in $30/month.
    From? Hehe, I need a link or something

Bump. Anyone?

Also, I figured out I have/had an old WHT account when I added all my emails to Hotmail today and searched "WebHostingTalk"

Quite frankly, since you're looking for at least semi-managed with the kernel updates and maintenance, the specs you're looking for don't fit the price you're willing to pay for a good provider.
    What did you expect was going to happen?
    6sync is where I've made my home ): // @tenkay

If im not mistaken the price you are getting seems pretty "budget" as it sits now, for the RAM/Space/Transfer, and a good network. 30 bucks is cheap.

I pay around 60 for less specs but fully managed. My peace of mind at night is worth knowing im on a great network with knowedgable people keeping an eye on my stuff.

Try Up2VPS.com, they offer two types of VPS (XEN,OpenVZ) and they have great service. Some of their locations (LA,Seattle) uses Intel Core i7 CPU to have the best performance. I gone with them before, since than, they have served me well.

For a excellent provider with low price, I will go with SuperSpecialServers, I have a vps with them and they have excellent customer support, offers kind/friendly response and helps you with any Level 3 problems. I know this is not a well known company, but they offer excellent performance for their services.

I will go with them both but depends on your requirements, please have a look.
    Both companies, may be able to make a custom plan for you.

I hope this helps.