Payment gateway suggestion

Except PayPall, MaoneyBookers, Google Checkout and 2CO what Payment gateways you prefer to use ?
    How do you process CC Directly in WHMCS ?!

I use Merchant Express + Authorize.net. Best deal I've found for a real merchant account. And yes it allows you to process cards directly in WHMCS.
    Sam Barrow - CEO @ SQUIDIX (1-855-SQUIDIX)
    Ask Us About Sponsoring Your Web Site (High Traffic Sites Only)
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Midwestern Web - Web Design & Development Services

I've had experience with 2CO - not bad. Authorize.net seems to be the popular choice these days and are fairly competitive with their fees, etc.

I have notice 2CO process PayPall transactions what about Authorize.net ?!

No, I don't believe A.net processes PayPal accounts.

We are using Plimus as our main payment processor.
    Host MID - Affordable & Reliable Web Hosting | Cpanel Shared Hosting
    24/7 Support | Cpanel | Fantastico | Softaculous | RVSiteBuilder

i have always seen good things with authorize.net they never have issues

If you're looking for an actual "gateway" that plugs into merchant accounts Authorize.net is the most popular and widely supported of course. But the most flexible HTML integration gateway that I've seen (lots of flexibility with the buttons, etc) has been ITransact. Plug N Play also has a pretty easy API as does UsaEPay
    Your Payment Acceptance Source - www.merchantseek.com

You can try http://www.okpay.com/
    They says accept many other payment methods (AlertPay,Cards,Liberty Reserve,Moneybookers and other). And you can order Mastercard for money withdrawal.

The MoneyBookers and 2CO are my favourite payment gateways.
    Low Cost Storage VPS plans at webprovps.com
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

Authorize.net is a big one these days. A lot of companies are mentioning CDGCommerce a lot though.

Keep in mind that it's a pretty hard process to get a merchant account and you need a lot of personal information (SSN, bank account #'s, etc.)

--cP

Alertpay is good one as well..

Quantum Gateway if you are in the United States - they do not charge a monthly / transaction fee. They allow you to store credit card numbers on their secure website for recurring billing. And they have a number of fraud prevention tools (DialVerify, GeoIP, VMV/MSC) to help reduce chargebacks and fraud.

liberty reserve in my knowldge to send and get money it will be best as it charges is very less

What will you be processing? This sometimes can help change our minds at times. Quantum Gateway though has a lot a good fraud preventional tools.

Authorize.net is the most popular payment gateway used by many sites.

other than you mentioned I use alertpay. You can setup yourself to your website. It also accepts major credit cards.

Quote Originally Posted by sumi View Post
    Except PayPall, MaoneyBookers, Google Checkout and 2CO what Payment gateways you prefer to use ?
    How do you process CC Directly in WHMCS ?!

I too need to make a choice here, but Authorize.net won't work for me because in the beginning, I will be doing very low volume, so I can't satisfy their monthly minimum. This would leave me paying a monthly fee as a penalty, comes to $55/month with $99 setup.
    Are there any solutions for smaller resellers who are just getting started?

I recommend authorize .net

Quote Originally Posted by humawebdesign View Post
    other than you mentioned I use alertpay. You can setup yourself to your website. It also accepts major credit cards.
    It seems that AlertPay is no longer support VISA and MASTER Card now, only support AMEX. Is't it?

Quote Originally Posted by sk2004 View Post
    It seems that AlertPay is no longer support VISA and MASTER Card now, only support AMEX. Is't it?
    They had a problems with it. In near future they will get it back no worries

Authorize.net is by far the most popular choice. In Canada, Beanstream is also an excellent choice. Paypal offers both basic and advanced integration, so if you are not happy with Paypal's basic integration, I recommend you look at their advanced integration (Paypal Payflow Pro I believe it's called). Hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Brent

Unfortunately by just simply trying things without actually learning from others, you may introduce a lot of security holes in your code. If you're just using it for educational purpose and don't intend to commercialize your code, that's perfectly acceptable, but as you continue to learn you'll want to study code of other reputable sources (widely used online sources - think vbulletin, etc.) so that you can learn more about how other developers do things and why it's done that way. For example, without the appropriate security in place, your database could end up being hacked via SQL injection (one of the most common forms of online hacking). Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Brent

<<signatures to be set up in your profile>>
    Last edited by bear; 10-25-2011 at 08:41 AM.

Authorize.net is good, it helps you accept credit card and electronic check payments quickly and affordably.

I USE PLIMUS

ITS VERY GOOD AND SECURE

AND ACCEPT ALOT OF TYPES
    Cheap Web hosting , Master Reseller , VPS , Linux , Windows , Free cPanel/WHM , PLESK , HYPERVM , 24 CORES XEON CPU , UPTIME 99.9% , MONEY BACK GUARANTE
    www.A7GZ.com

Yes, I agree with Thread starter

I use them too