Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaAnime View Post
    If you're on a 128MB VPS i'll gladly add you to the queue to go to the new deployments pretty well right now. Please let me know and we can do both things (a service credit & the shuffle).
    So, because I have a 512MB VPS it's still not clear when my VPS will be reliable? (Two more bigger out times today, iowait is at 19.6% average today, so you can guess the long period spikes).

Sorry world for necroing an old topic; I just had something to say to Fran. I see the support ticket response times have not changed any. Francisco; you know me and we have worked together in the past even though things ended badly you should have taken a page from what I tried to tell you. Hire additional people; even if you dont salary them pay them per ticket that way even if Anthony, yourself or anyone else who works in your office (if you have one now) is around then those on call people can pick up issues and for critical server down issues or VPS down issues get an answering service like we have. They do not charge us a monthly fee and charge 2 dollars a call. We fit the bill if the downtime is legitimate but if the person is just calling for support we have the answering service tell them that they can page a tech but it will result in the customer being charged a fee. Something like this seems a lot better than just having one ticket guy and getting complaints even too this day. Convert all your clients into happy customers. I even would offer you my help providing I would get paid for it.
    Web Hosting, TeamSpeak Servers and Tech Consulting
    Joshua Hina - Mobile: 1 (503) 875-1899
    CEO, Delta Internet and Media Services LLC.
    If you ever have any questions feel free to ask. I'll be glad to help.

Joshua,

We have lots of help and tickets get handled quite well on ticket & IRC. Each time we build we improve things, especially setup times and whatever automation we can. At this point we only have a short period at night that isn't covered, but for an entirely unmanaged service with a strong IRC support channel, this isn't a real concern

We have two full time support staffers and 2 more that are part time (not count sales/abuse/billing/etc). We're over staffed for support as current customers chip in when they're bored/etc in the channel. We even have users in IRC that aren't even a customer yet assisting passer by's to find information on our mailing lists/etc if i'm not in the channel.

With that being said, many of the older ticket issues we had were related to kernel/hardware issues we were addressing. Performance is top notch on 75% of our gear now, with the last of it getting brought to speed once the new gear is online to replace it.

Considering the brand size and the size of the staff, we do fantastic

Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

Quote Originally Posted by jhina View Post
    I even would offer you my help providing I would get paid for it.
    If you truly want to be of any use, you can pay back the 1474,50$ from your MWest dine-and-dash. Other than that, no, Frantech/BuyVM will have zero affiliation with you.

No longer affiliated in any way with Frantech/BuyVM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12