PM Part-Time: Level 1 Technician / Junior Web Developer / Manager

Dear Web Hosting Talk:

As you all may know, the economy is rough, and a lot of people are seeking employment and/or secondary jobs, which the latter is relevant to what I am looking for.

My name is Morgan, twenty two, from Maryland. I am looking for, as my subject of my post indicates, a PM Part-Time Level 1 Technician, Junior Web Developer, or Manager position either remotely or in-house anywhere in the Maryland, Northern Virginia, or DC locations.

What makes me qualified for each position?

Level 1 Technician: I have held a shared hosting account since I have been fourteen, learning the ins and outs of cPanel. At the age of sixteen, I owned a reseller account to assist locals with web hosting needs, where I learned the fundamentals of WHM and WHMCS. Since then, I have assisted various hosting providers with different needs.

Junior Web Developer: I know xHTML, CSS, basic Java Script, and basic PHP. I primarily focus on the maintenance of pre-made codes and optimizing pre-made code for simple SEO structure.

Manager: Having a year and a half of office related experience and being a leader during summer camp employment, I know the importance of properly organizing and leading a team. A proper manager knows when to balance power and the ability to listen and utilize ideas.

My current schedule (may be subject to change for next week):

Sunday: 10am - 10pm EST.
    Monday: 9pm - 12am EST.
    Tuesday: 9pm - 12am EST.
    Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST.
    Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST.
    Friday: 9pm - 12am EST.
    Saturday: 10am - 10pm EST.

You can find my resume and other information on my website. If there are any opportunities available, please respond to this post with contact information.

Added you on skype and msn.