Bad experience at vebnest

it's world bad hosting company, vebnest that offer cheap rates & attract people but offer bad hosting services, no support, no technical people. i'm really angry because they wasted my time & money.

as being of human-being, my advice other people, don't go this company.

Sorry to hear about your poor experience with them. Reviews on the forums do require a domain for validation though, you can report your domain with them for validation by clicking on the Report button next to your post. Best of luck with your next hosting provider.
    HostStellar.com - Stellar Shared and Reseller Hosting
    Features: LiteSpeed Powered | R1Soft Backup (6 hourly) | RVSiteBuilder Pro | Jailed SSH Access
    Guarantees: 24/7/365 Stellar Support | 30 Days Money Back | 99.9% Uptime SLA

Please get your domain verified by sending it to mods via "Report" form.
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

Same thing

Same poor expirience with VEBNEST WWW dot vebnest dot com,
    I have payed for a year hosting, thay have suspneded account withou any notofication and any reasons give. Just kicked me out. Never buy that!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, what exactly went wrong?

Unlimited alpha master reseller hosting for just a few dollars a month, surely you weren't expecting a high class of service?
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

I have joined on 09 Mar 2011 then I have setuped several wordpress blogs on under my account on different domains. On 13 Mar suddenly I have found that all of my domains is suspended!!! without any notifications
    I wrote email to support they replied "Now Un-suspended", I asked "Are you going to suspend it from time to time ?" => "No sir".
    OK.
    Few days ago I have found, (guess what??), that all of my domains is suspended again!!! Absolutely no emails and no any notifiactions from they before account suspend.

After I called them as f***ing idiods, and they responsed "you Domain show too much Over usage on CPU , Your Account has been terminated Because of using Abusive language www vebnest com/toc.php".

I have asked for refund, here is the answer:

As per the terms that you agreed while buying a person/client cant ask or get refund if his/her account get suspended due to violation of terms. When any site do overuage our priority always to keep servers running we cant wait to first inform you and than suspend becz we have to take action on time and on spot to suspend the abuse domain to keep the server running and same happen with your case. If you need to contact bank sure do it we will like to follow up the charge back and will prove with your ip address etc... you agreed terms before buying and as per terms you are not allowed for refund.
    you need to follow terms and laws not company needs to afraid due to your refunds and you keep doing whatever you want. Also i suggest buy always after reading terms.
    www vebnest com/toc.php.

I called bank for chargeback.

The letter I have received after joining:
    ==========================================================
    This is a payment receipt for Invoice VEBNEST-3756 sent on 09/03/2011
    Basic Linux Hosting - mishahawaii com (09/03/2011 - 08/03/2012) $23.40 USD
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sub Total: $23.40 USD
    Credit: $0.00 USD
    Total: $23.40 USD
    Amount: $23.40 USD
    Transaction #: 41313383
    Total Paid: $23.40 USD
    Remaining Balance: $0.00 USD
    ================================================

This is LOG from Plimus, I have payed via Plimus

04/01/2011 14:44 Plimus Forced full refund ( USD 23.4 ) - 2011040110045234 per vendor request.

04/01/2011 14:44 Plimus Failed performing the refund. The vendor was notified. You may also contact [email protected]

04/01/2011 11:07 Vendor Failed performing the refund. The vendor was notified. You may also contact [email protected]

04/01/2011 11:07 Vendor Full refund ( USD 23.4 ) - Thanks you are in real abuse user this mail messaging also proved it.

03/31/2011 23:09 Customer Reply to the software vendor - en wikipedia org/wiki/Chargeback Reason codes Quality - Consumer claims to have never received the goods as promised at the time of purchase. So you can put in you ass my IP and others stuff, ****ing *******.

03/31/2011 23:05 Customer Decline resolution - Read your terms by yourself ****ing pakistanian idiots Chargeback will be issued as soon as possible, as also some other actions against you.

03/31/2011 20:03 Vendor Resolve (without a refund) - Hi! As per the terms that you agreed while buying a person/client cant ask or get refund if his/her account get suspended due to violation of terms. When any site do overuage our priority always to keep servers running we cant wait to first inform you and than suspend becz we have to take action on time and on spot to suspend the abuse domain to keep the server running and same happen with your case. If you need to contact bank sure do it we will like to follow up the charge back and will prove with your ip address etc... you agreed terms before buying and as per terms you are not allowed for refund. you need to follow terms and laws not company needs to afraid due to your refunds and you keep doing whatever you want. Also i suggest buy always after reading terms. www vebnest com/toc.php

03/31/2011 05:39 Customer Product doesn't match expectations - I have payed for a YEAR of hosting, but thay have suspended my account with no reason on 2nd day of usage. I have asked why ([Ticket ID: 784876]) no reasno was provided, but they un-suspend account. Today I have found that my account is suspended for second time, this time reason is you Domain show too much Over usage on CPU . Absolutly no notifications, ABSOLUTLY NO SUPPORT AND. ABSOLYTLY ****** SERVICE. I WANT MONEY BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE 3 DAYS FOR RENUD OTHERWISE CHARGEBACK WILL BE ISSUED BY MY BANK.

Quote Originally Posted by gena View Post
    it's world bad hosting company, vebnest that offer cheap rates & attract people but offer bad hosting services, no support, no technical people. i'm really angry because they wasted my time & money.

as being of human-being, my advice other people, don't go this company.
    Hello,

Vebnest is a JixHost Company

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by askhostinc View Post
    Hello,

Vebnest is a JixHost Company
    We are NOT affiliated with or own Vebnest in any way.
    JixHost | U.S.A. based hosting & support for 8+ years. | Powerful, reliable network.
    JixHost.com | Instant Activation | Trusted by over 115,000 clients served globally.
    █ Cloud VPS | Alpha Reseller | Master Reseller | Reseller | BBB Rated "A+".
    █ 24/7/365 Help desk support | Recurring Affiliate Program available.

I thought you are vebnest, lol

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by askhostinc View Post
    I thought you are vebnest, lol

Sorry
    no problem I'm just wondering what you thought that?
    JixHost | U.S.A. based hosting & support for 8+ years. | Powerful, reliable network.
    JixHost.com | Instant Activation | Trusted by over 115,000 clients served globally.
    █ Cloud VPS | Alpha Reseller | Master Reseller | Reseller | BBB Rated "A+".
    █ 24/7/365 Help desk support | Recurring Affiliate Program available.