Thumbs up Need recommendation for good and reliable reseller that offer enduser support

Hi guys,

I'm a fresh graduate student and want to start hosting business in my country,
    I have searched around for the last 3 days for a cheap and good hosting provider that offer enduser support

My expectations:
    Harddisk: Atleast 20GB
    BW: at least 200GB
    Free enduser support
    Free billing software (prefer whmcs)
    site builder (optional)

Budget: below 200/year. I saw some hosting offer only about 10/month...

Any way, have seen some of the site with nice price: ninecat, premiumreseller,othio,netmagics...

I dont mind to try newly established or small company like some of the above as long as someone has used it and have some feedback.

If you guys have any suggestion please kindly let me know the company name, I will do more research on them. Would be best if you can provide the coupon code as well

othio is having 50% off so i might go for them but just need some of your thoughts since you guys are experts

Thanks a lot for your help.

EZPZHosting should go well on your budget. But it would better if you were to increase your budget as you require a billing panel.

I know ezpz has excellent service but they are in UK where the cost of bw and hd is a bit expensive. So there plan that suit my need is 20 pounds which is over my budget

I prefer non-EU provider. Thanks anyway

My expectations:
    Harddisk: Atleast 20GB
    BW: at least 200GB
    Free enduser support
    Free billing software (prefer whmcs)
    site builder (optional)
    Free enduser support? Please specify
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

THanks hostmonsterz i need direct support for my clients...

Your plans are attractive and i have read nice review abut you as well but it seems you dont provide direct support for resellers' clients right?

Thanks for appreciation, yes you are right we do not offer Direct end user support for reseller accounts but you can surely find some exciting offers in "Reseller Hosting Offers" section of WHT.

Wish you luck with your new business :-)
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

check innohosting.com & hostnine.com

Quote Originally Posted by selectbackup View Post
    check innohosting.com & hostnine.com
    HostNine doesn't offer end-user support, either. You would need to hire a third-party company to do it if you wanted to go with H9.
    Matthew Rosenblatt, and I do lots of things.
    Currently a Master Electrician on Broadway.
    My company, BurstAV, specializes in A/V Systems Design and integration.
    I also own ConcertCables. We build power/data cables for the entertainment industry.