Thumbs up InfiniteTech.eu Review

I've been a InfiniteTech.eu customer for a bit more then 3 months. Here is my detailed review of their superb service:

Price:
    I currently have with them 2 x Intel(R)Xeon(R)CPU E5620 @ 2.40GHz, 32 GB DDR3 RAM, 4 x 1 TB HDD, 10 TB Bandwidth, 32 IPs and SolusVM license for about 200 per month. I don't think any European provider can beat this price

Hardware:
    So far no issues.

Support:
    Honestly, I opened only 1 ticket so far. I was asking for Gateway and Netmask to add IPs properly and it was answered on Sunday morning in less then 1 hour, so I belive they are here all the time

Network:
    So far no issues. My server is currently on 1 Gbit port and I can easily push 100 MB/s when needed. Speeds to USA are also pretty good.

Uptime:
    Like mentioned above there were no issues, so uptime was 100% all the time.

I recommend them to every person looking for cheap and reliable server in The Netherlands. So far service has been flawless and I hope it will remain like this. Thumbs up for InfiniteTech.eu.

For Mods: How to report IP to verify this review?

Cheers for the review!

I bought a vps from them.First time their support is good but My VPS has been reinstalled spontaneously and someone does not answer my tickets.I paid 50 euro to them and after the failure I've lost time+database+money more than.I want to get my money back and transfer to other company.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3DUO View Post
    I've been a InfiniteTech.eu customer for a bit more then 3 months. Here is my detailed review of their superb service:

Price:
    I currently have with them 2 x Intel(R)Xeon(R)CPU E5620 @ 2.40GHz, 32 GB DDR3 RAM, 4 x 1 TB HDD, 10 TB Bandwidth, 32 IPs and SolusVM license for about 200 per month. I don't think any European provider can beat this price

Hardware:
    So far no issues.

Support:
    Honestly, I opened only 1 ticket so far. I was asking for Gateway and Netmask to add IPs properly and it was answered on Sunday morning in less then 1 hour, so I belive they are here all the time

Network:
    So far no issues. My server is currently on 1 Gbit port and I can easily push 100 MB/s when needed. Speeds to USA are also pretty good.

Uptime:
    Like mentioned above there were no issues, so uptime was 100% all the time.

I recommend them to every person looking for cheap and reliable server in The Netherlands. So far service has been flawless and I hope it will remain like this. Thumbs up for InfiniteTech.eu.

For Mods: How to report IP to verify this review?

I don't think, I submit to their tickets than 24 hours didn't respond.

Quote Originally Posted by wxinc View Post
    I don't think, I submit to their tickets than 24 hours didn't respond.

No men, They are an excelent provider: Fast support and good service. I have now more than 5 or 6 Tickets and they are all solved really good.
    So, In general i found it good and nice one because cheap = good service and their servers are located in netherlands (Evoswitch)
    They are 10/10 ....
    Maybe others don't agree with me but in my way i prefer it ...

Thanks for the review, Good luck with them in future

Got the e5620 server, so far very happy the hardware is top!
    Network is fast (latency wise) and support have been responsive during setup, so far nothing went wrong.

The hardware is perfect for database server, maybe inclusion of ssd drives in future would make it even better!

3 months of good services is much indeed.
    That's nice you have the right company for yourself.

Whenever I hear IniniteTech, I think of this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY8Wi7XRXCA.

Wow, that is amazing pricing!

Quote Originally Posted by Host Tounsi View Post
    No men, They are an excelent provider: Fast support and good service. I have now more than 5 or 6 Tickets and they are all solved really good.
    So, In general i found it good and nice one because cheap = good service and their servers are located in netherlands (Evoswitch)
    They are 10/10 ....
    Maybe others don't agree with me but in my way i prefer it ...
    They are just reselling Leaseweb? Or colocating there? just find weird 32 IPs really to much for Leaseweb to give.

I'm a new client and not happy with the quality of support up to now.
    It took 48 hours for VPS to be online after I have made payment and I'm not getting any replies from support all day today...

VPS is setup with a WHM trial license?!
    Ticket BWU-788502

Quote Originally Posted by Bernardoo View Post
    They are just reselling Leaseweb? Or colocating there? just find weird 32 IPs really to much for Leaseweb to give.
    Special agreement maybe based on track record and number of machines ?