Platinum Server Management, hmm not that nice

Hello

I have read much good about Platinum Server Management, so I thought great, thats gonna be my first management service, so I contacted them and asked for there service, they told be sorry we dont accept PLESK servers, then I told them Im looking for a new server anyway, so I would then pick one with cpanel so I could get there service, they replayed no problem.

Then I got my cpanel server, then I contacted them again so I could get there service, then things got weird, they said no, be cause I have PLESK, I once again said no, I do have cpanel now, still no clear reply, it was as if they where confused or thought I was another possible customer. Then I tried to sign up, also did not work. Hmm I thought whats wrong here, I really would like there service, then I asked again and told them I got cpanel now so whats the trouble, then they told me i was abusive, I then replyed in what way, How? I have the whole time told them I have heard a lot of good stuff about them, moved from a PLESK server to CAPNEL just for them and now they seem confused.

Thats my experience with them
    Mustang Rules - New recipes - gadgets download
      0 Not allowed!

First to clarify, you have NEVER used our service. We have never activated an account for you. We have never charged you one penny.
    This is ALL purely PRE-SALES only.

Your account was refused because you were abusive to us in your pre-sales emails. It's as simple as that. There's no other reason why we would refuse your account if you were not abusive in the PRE-SALES communications. We are not in the business of refusing accounts. But we are also not in the business of activating accounts for abusive people. If someone is going to be rude and abusive in simple PRE-SALES emails, then we are not going to proceed any further with activating their account.

We have every right to refuse a potentially abusive customer, this protects the integrity of our service as well as the rest of our other customers.

Thank you.
    PlatinumServerManagement (also known as PSM)
    The OLDEST and LARGEST and MOST TRUSTED server management provider in the USA, with 15+ employees and growing!
    Providing quality support for OVER 18 years! Currently supporting over 3,000+ servers monthly!

www.PlatinumServerManagement.com Proud member of the NJ BBB & Chamber of Commerce & Authorized cPanel Partner.
      0 Not allowed!

I never said i had a account, I know it was pre sales talk, please sent me those rude emails, i would like to see those
      0 Not allowed!

still would like to see those mails, be cause you will not find any.
      0 Not allowed!

well if their not friendly before you sign up then i would hate to see it afterwards.
      0 Not allowed!

yes of cause I will not sign up anymore, but i hate when some accuse me of something which 100% not true, why should i say something bad when I want there service, well ok I will try to see if I can find another service in that price category, the dumb thing is just that I now have cpanel on my new server just be cause of them, I like the PLESK layout better.

I will look through webhostingtalk to see if there are some other server management teams.

have a great day
      0 Not allowed!

You can have a check of the Wiki for companies that support plesk. If you are going for cpanel management, you will get it cheaper.
    David | www.cliffsupport.com
    Affordable Server Management Solutions sales AT cliffsupport DOT com
    CliffWebManager | Access WHM from iPhone and Android
      0 Not allowed!

As you requested, here's just a few of the emails I found from the last time you signed up:

----
    "I dont get it, you are really the only company in the WORLD that
    decline my card, ok now I give up, please delte my 2 accounts,
    **** and ****, it seems you have a pure payment
    system, I also never seen such as yours."
    ----

----
    "I have jusst signed up again, so lets wait and see
    what happens, be cause your email replys are to slow
    but I knew that from others."
    ----

----
    "just stop, I will try to sign up igain if needed, i
    must have made a mistake in the address, also why dont
    you have a normal payment system."
    ----

You were blaming us for your credit card declining and then insulting us and our system about it. I consider this amongst other emails being abusive, and we are not going to activate your account when this is happening all before your account was even activated.
    The OLDEST and LARGEST and MOST TRUSTED server management provider in the USA, with 15+ employees and growing!
    Providing quality support for OVER 18 years! Currently supporting over 3,000+ servers monthly!

www.PlatinumServerManagement.com Proud member of the NJ BBB & Chamber of Commerce & Authorized cPanel Partner.
      0 Not allowed!

hmm looks like my words, but you know what I think the first two posts you show was to a football sport business where they have booked money but i never got the boots, so they needed the info again, im not kidding, got the money back now, but that has nothing to do with your business, im serious. I will try to find those emails, if i have not deleted.

the only trouble I had with you was I did not know why you suddenly did not want me as customer after i have got cpanel which you said would do for a sign up and hmm late replys, that was only the last email where you said you would look into it and I said now we are in march, any news.

0 Not allowed!

Those emails were definitely from you to us, and not anyone else. We have the emails saved and I will gladly forward them to you with the headers intact if you would like.
    Last edited by ServerManagement; 03-21-2011 at 10:08 AM.

0 Not allowed!

ok, I also wrote I think it could be like that. even what is written there its not abusive, I would like how you would react, if you have made a server transfer from PLESK to cpanel just be cause you wanted a service.

As said something got messed up at your place, could be a mistake of cause, but something happened after I contacted you again after you have told me you where happy to see me at your place after i got cpanel, then I told you have got a new server now with cpanel so I would like to join, after that things got weird, no clue why, a theory could be that i have then contacted you a few times, you have not got the mails, and then the next mail which you see I tell im still waiting.
      0 Not allowed!

Nothing got messed up on our end. Your credit card declined, that is not our decision, and that is not our fault. Yet you were still rude and abusive with us because of this.

Therefore, we decided not to accept you as a customer when you signed up again. We are entitled to refuse signups for people that are abusive. That is our right and duty.

Thank you and we wish you the best with you new provider.

-Fin

0 Not allowed!

ok seems we will never solve this, I would say Im VERY disappointed, changed control panel just be cause of you and then later be accused to be abusive for no reason.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by taskmaster View Post
    ok seems we will never solve this
    with that /thread as both sides were clearly presented.
      0 Not allowed!