Japan: A Dog's Loyalty

Freelance SEO Consultant - Been there, done that. Will do it again!

Brought tears to my eyes. I'm a softy when it comes to animals.

Sad and amazing all at the same time.

Awwwwwwwwwww.
    A single tear fell. snif

Very smart dog with feelings... at least they are safe now with the local government care.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Good video. This dog is really Loyal. I hope Japan government will full care of affected animal as well along with their citizen.

I love japan ! I love Japanese but I hate the greedy government. why the hell they do nuclear thing in a country with so many earth quakes?

Quote Originally Posted by tech3tech View Post
    I love japan ! I love Japanese but I hate the greedy government. why the hell they do nuclear thing in a country with so many earth quakes?
    I don't think they did a nucleur thing, the reactors withstood the earthquake they just lost their cooling. The cover up has been a bit bad, but its not like Japan is third world, it has a reputation to uphold. Let's just hope their latest bid to cool the reactors works, otherwise they will have to bury it like chinobyl

And they have to have nucleur powerplants due to the scarsity of fossil fuels in the country, apparently they were importing 80% of their power consumption before the nucleur programme.

Quote Originally Posted by Digg View Post
    I don't think they did a nucleur thing, the reactors withstood the earthquake they just lost their cooling. The cover up has been a bit bad, but its not like Japan is third world, it has a reputation to uphold. Let's just hope their latest bid to cool the reactors works, otherwise they will have to bury it like chinobyl

And they have to have nucleur powerplants due to the scarsity of fossil fuels in the country, apparently they were importing 80% of their power consumption before the nucleur programme.
    55 nuclear reactors for 37o,ooo SQ Kilometers, a little too much, isn't it? And 11 years without maintenance and check, why?

Quote Originally Posted by StoneWilson View Post
    55 nuclear reactors for 37o,ooo SQ Kilometers, a little too much, isn't it? And 11 years without maintenance and check, why?

Where do you propose an Island smaller than the whole state of California, with a population of over 120 million people get its power? There aren't a whole lot of reasonable options.

I like dogs because they are the most obedient animals i ever came across,a few days ago i saw a dog safe a kid from drawing after heavy rains had hit parts of the country.these shows how dogs are loyal and that did a great job

Great video shared by you. Hats off to spirit of souls living in Japan
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

great video, thanks for sharing, May God help the souls in Japan.

awesome, the great emotional dog, hahah

thats freakin awesome man, i love dogs.

Pretty impressive. It reminds me of the hachiko movie where a doc waits for his master all his life. And also it is based on a true story.